Toribash
Original Post
Cartii's replays
im new to the game and i spent months playing single player so i can get the hang of my tori.

Introduction
With that being said I started to watch clan videos but most importantly official replays. i really was moved by a couple clan videos (Crooks & Team Girl Scouts ). Solo replays where a huge benefactor in the motivation and inspiration of this replay/shenanigan thread. I'm not too sure as too when i will upoad more replays

but for now enjoy this single replay with more to come possibly

Replays below please click

Current replay status:
: Enlightened

Feel free to upload your own replays for constructive criticism Enjoy the thread

Comments

1. I feel like things with this replay shit is really progressing. Besides the lack of cnc and feed back. I hate the fact that because im not some big name player. I don't get the exposure i feel necessary.I feel like my fluidity and Movements are elevating. Good day good replay. I'm really proud of " You're your own enemy #cashcartii" because of the fluidity, the double skeet as well as the flip with the foot grab idk what to call it but i've never seen it before. also a skeet during a kinda cork thing.. Enjoy because i think its pure fuego
2. im uploading a kinda madman replay. me and girl are going through some bullshit and idk thigns start out slow during the day, then when i confront the bitch it speeds up. so it inspired this replay " Slowdown. Gas pedal " ( ha screw the song though) I feel like this one is a turning point for my and my playing style. i hope y'all enjoy it has unique traits and fetuares. ( watch the end " Cartii out.

Edit: Added " I skeet my meat "
Edit: added multiple replays. Adding " You're your own enemy #cashcartii" + Comments section
Attached Files
Vlone i.rpl (181.5 KB, 24 views)
i skeet my meat.rpl (120.7 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Cartii_old3973; Nov 17, 2016 at 10:09 PM.
I like how accurate you are with your skeets it makes me blow a load
TRAPAHOLIC | OTF | AVATAR GLITCH 2K16 INVISIBLE AVATAR
Damn dude... For someone who joined November just this year, you're shockingly good. The accuracy with your skeets are extremely impressive. Maybe do some more in the replay? After you throw the skeet, beat the fuck out of Uke. Skeet more of his own body parts at his head or something. The skeet alone is quite impressive, but it'd be better with more in it. Good luck
thank you for the advice. i just got done with another skeet it has more dismemberment.
but i am working on skeeting a leg in the air to meet up with a head. it maay take a while. but for now enjoy ths
-----
Originally Posted by Bause View Post
I like how accurate you are with your skeets it makes me blow a load

thanks it takes alot of practive and nice avy
Attached Files
Last edited by Cartii_old3973; Nov 15, 2016 at 06:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Vlone is my religon | #cashcarti | I give lean to whities
this is an pretty simple replay: just an spin to an kick, not much other than that.
and the skeet were pretty slow, could make an DM.
but the kick were pretty good imo.

work first on the movements, practice other stuff later.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
i agree, but them skeets are pretty nice if you ask me. work on more dms.
Driving through hell, and I done brought snow.
Thnks you guys, i took your advice and made a new replay.i hope you guys enjoy

Edit, Added first madman " Slowdown.Gas pedal" thank you guys for ignoring my hardwork
Last edited by Cartii_old3973; Nov 17, 2016 at 10:10 PM.
Vlone is my religon | #cashcarti | I give lean to whities