Ranking
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
Emphatic no. Users should not do what tbashboii did. Thus, no legend.

but if tbash had done all of this, without getting a single ban and infraction, could he have made it to legend?
hentai for senpai :3~~ >~<
i have very soft hands, if you knew me you would know this

and i havent been perma banned 30 times its more in the 70 range, due to me being out of your range i think i qualify for being legend
Honestly as much as I lock horns with him Erth would also be a decent addition. Less so for his Tk prowess or org running, by that reason tori0 or Trip would qualify. However his staff history, personality and ability to keep his cool even in the face of users like me is rather legendary in itself.

Erth Jisse or Diamond in my opinion.

Also wounder is pre nice
Last edited by Shogun; Jan 4, 2018 at 04:13 AM.
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
Emphatic no. Users should not do what tbashboii did. Thus, no legend.

That was an actual joke, but thanks the same for the explanation
Find me ingame and duel me
I would love infamous members as a user group. Fact is they already exist as what they are, immortalising them will just cement their role in the community, usually a toxic one. I mean I’m fairly infamous on my main for my attitude and play style in some mods, but no I don’t deserve legend. Nor does anyone like me at the end of the day. Enjoy being infamous or popular. All you miss out on is a yellow name. Consider people like tbash cautionary folk tales of toribash, popular but not worthy of imortalisation as I said.
Last edited by Shogun; Jan 4, 2018 at 12:03 PM.
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
LesDuncan for sure, without his videos i wouldn't have kept playing this game, those vids he made motivated me to get better. He paved the way for the esports video side of this game and I definitely think he deserves the title.
bitchass
Originally Posted by someone
The ToriLegends is a group comprised of the best players and artist around Toribash.
They are meant to be the role-models of the community, and to give newer players something to strive for.

Like Siku, right? Toribash needs more goatee!

What about me yo? The dude that's always looking out for the community, pushing their agenda forward through suggestions and community policy discussions. So what if, from time to time, some staff get annoyed by me championing the people. For a long time I've been a role-model to lots of people here (and not just by people you'd expect), I get told as much whenever I enter ingame.

So, role model, check. New players strive to be like me, check. Am I good role model? Well, I'm never banned, majority of people who aren't high staff love me and I do a job that someone's gotta do (even if it comes at the cost of never becoming staff). That's very self-sacrificial and noble, isn't it? Traits of a good role model.. Like Jesus.
Last edited by Ele; Jan 5, 2018 at 07:50 AM.