Ranking
Hey guys, you seem to be a good clan.
1. I'm 11 years old.
2. My pseudo is B1bounette.
3. I'm black belt.
4. My main mod is aikido.
5. Fight Club (FC).
6. To long inactive.
I want to join Vengeance because I need a active clan with skilled warriors and I want to help you to complete your goals because it's rare to I help someone to complete a goals.
(Dont juge me , my maternal language is the french).
i am 12 years old i was born on aug 2.
My name is Gavin and in toribash it is Nick34.
My belt is 4th dan
I like regular Aikido or abd/greykido/wushu/rk-mma
I can't remember all of my clans but i remember being in nitro.
I got kicked out of nitro because someone who hated me in clan
lied about me saying i hate nitro and that i was never online.
I want to join vengeance because i would love to help you guys
And i want to have fun with your clan and stay on number 1.
My skype name is gavinharner2 feel free to add me as contact.
My application
Username: Zalf
Belt:10th Dan Black Belt
Main mods: Aikido Big Dojo, Greykido
Previous clan: Nitro
Reasons of absence to previous clans: About all of the clans I have been in, I have stayed in them until the clan has died and / or they go inactive.
Why do you want to join Vengeance? I would like to join Vengeance because from what I have seen is, you guys are an active clan, that has skill, likes to war and seem friendly. I have heard nothing bad about you guys but if I have I still would have applied here. Information about
me: My name is Ryan, I have been playing Toribash since 2010, Zalf is not my first account. My first account got banned in 2011 I think for me being a little brat. Obviously I don't act like that now if you were wondering. Last year I was rank
1 in Abd Aikido and Greykido. Also rank 1 globally. You guys might of seen me before, might not. I'm now coming back from a 2-3 month break from Toribash, because I felt like I needed on and to enjoy my summer. But my summer is straight shit for the most part. If you see me in game I'm going to be doing some training for a week or so, if you wanna train together just pm me on skype or on forums. Pm me for my skype and steam. I have only 1 replay since I have came back. Thanks for your time.
Attached Files
App1VE.rpl (46.8 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Zalf; Jul 29, 2016 at 07:36 PM.
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"
B1bounette your app is very plain and the lowest belt we accept is 2nd dan. im going to have to reject you, but once you get to 2nd dan you can make another app and make sure u put in a lot more effort into it.
-----
Originally Posted by nick34 View Post
i am 12 years old i was born on aug 2.
My name is Gavin and in toribash it is Nick34.
My belt is 4th dan
I like regular Aikido or abd/greykido/wushu/rk-mma
I can't remember all of my clans but i remember being in nitro.
I got kicked out of nitro because someone who hated me in clan
lied about me saying i hate nitro and that i was never online.
I want to join vengeance because i would love to help you guys
And i want to have fun with your clan and stay on number 1.
My skype name is gavinharner2 feel free to add me as contact.

nick you have been accepted please pm krisis and if he hasnt responded within a day or 2 pm me for your test
-----
Originally Posted by Zalf View Post
Username: Zalf
Belt:10th Dan Black Belt
Main mods: Aikido Big Dojo, Greykido
Previous clan: Nitro
Reasons of absence to previous clans: About all of the clans I have been in, I have stayed in them until the clan has died and / or they go inactive.
Why do you want to join Vengeance? I would like to join Vengeance because from what I have seen is, you guys are an active clan, that has skill, likes to war and seem friendly. I have heard nothing bad about you guys but if I have I still would have applied here. Information about
me: My name is Ryan, I have been playing Toribash since 2010, Zalf is not my first account. My first account got banned in 2011 I think for me being a little brat. Obviously I don't act like that now if you were wondering. Last year I was rank
1 in Abd Aikido and Greykido. Also rank 1 globally. You guys might of seen me before, might not. I'm now coming back from a 2-3 month break from Toribash, because I felt like I needed on and to enjoy my summer. But my summer is straight shit for the most part. If you see me in game I'm going to be doing some training for a week or so, if you wanna train together just pm me on skype or on forums. Pm me for my skype and steam. I have only 1 replay since I have came back. Thanks for your time.

thats a pretty decent app i like the bold and effort u put in, it stands out from the rest. dont worry too much about the replay because of how well written your app was il accept you. find me ingame for your test or pm krisis or myself.
Last edited by SVTCobra; Jul 29, 2016 at 07:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello my username is kungfur and im a 2nd dan black. (real production) Hello my name is Denny Southavongsa, and im 17. Im from thailand but my family moved to the united states of america. I have a dad, a mom, and a younger sister. My mom and dad are from loas but my dad moved to thailand when he was 16 and join the army for 16 years. I hope I can make Ve a better by recruiting and helping in wars. I hope i can join Ve and help it by making it the best clan in the leaderboards.
-----
also my main mods are ABD, greykido, boxmushu, mushu, and wushu and my previous clans are SB, Galaxy, APOK, and SW (im not really a clan hopper but im trying to get into a clan that is best for me) Sorry but i dont have replays because i dont make replays, Sorry
Last edited by kungfur; Jul 29, 2016 at 09:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by kungfur
Hello my username is kungfur and im a 2nd dan black. (real production) Hello my name is Denny Southavongsa, and im 17. Im from thailand but my family moved to the united states of america. I have a dad, a mom, and a younger sister. My mom and dad are from loas but my dad moved to thailand when he was 16 and join the army for 16 years. I hope I can make Ve a better by recruiting and helping in wars. I hope i can join Ve and help it by making it the best clan in the leaderboards.
-----
also my main mods are ABD, greykido, boxmushu, mushu, and wushu and my previous clans are SB, Galaxy, APOK, and SW (im not really a clan hopper but im trying to get into a clan that is best for me) Sorry but i dont have replays because i dont make replays, Sorry

You filled your app up with stuff that I didn't want to know about and we already are the 1st rank clan. If you keep making these kinds of apps then you wont get anywhere so make a better app or go try a different clan.
Last edited by krisis13; Jul 30, 2016 at 12:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Application
Username:GabeElite
Belt:Black Belt
Main Mods:ABD and Mushu
Previous Clan:none
Reasons of absence to other clans:They died or they were very inactive
Why i want to join vengeance:Because you guys are an active clan that has skill and lots of potential and you war.and i feel that i can fit well here.
A Ltlle Bit About Me:My name irl is gabe and im a chill laidback person and i love baseball and anime
I dont have any replays ATM but I'm ready to be tested
My skype is GabeElite

Sincerely Gabe
Last edited by Twin; Aug 2, 2016 at 11:00 PM.
Meh app
Username: dono9 (alt is BeakJuice)
Belt: brown belt (yellow in my alt)
Main mods: a, abd, boxshu, lenshu, xspar probably more
Previous clan: (eon), (Penta), (Grin)
Reasons of absence to previous clans: well eon i liked but then i kinda just...flown out like a river and left. Penta, i got kicked out if no where and they didint give me a response that why i was kicked and i am waiting for a answer and Grin that group just died out of no where. i loved it..alot! and then i saw a lack of members and then i was part of that...lack XD.
Why do you want to join Vengeance? first of all i do want a group that can teach me how to xspar like a pro all though i kinda am a semi pro, and then i want a group i will try to be my best in, as i will help throughout wars and such and i just like Veal, or Ve, or vengeance!
Replays:look at attachments
a liitle more info: im 10 and you already knew that. my real name is donathan. i've been playing toribash since 2011 I THINK and i never had my own account/email because come on im 10 now and at the time i cant remember what my age was that time XD and since i played in 2011 i was playing on my big brothers account most of the time and at first he LOVED toribash since he discoverd it before me :[ but now i can honestly say hes complete noob XD he dont even play no more. and yeah + i got my OWN computer which means im gonna be active on toribash All the time!! and then somewhere around 2015 I MADE my own account!! and i can assure you im a hyperactive person! (bah-dum-pa!)XD and thats mostly the info i can think of my head right now
Attached Files
sparing with a nuttys.rpl (349.3 KB, 2 views)
Spars woth parrot 12.rpl (420.7 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by dono9; Aug 4, 2016 at 04:43 PM.
Originally Posted by GabeElite View Post
Username:GabeElite
Belt:Black Belt
Main Mods:ABD and Mushu
Previous Clan:none
Reasons of absence to other clans:They died or they were very inactive
Why i want to join vengeance:Because you guys are an active clan that has skill and lots of potential and you war.and i feel that i can fit well here.
A Ltlle Bit About Me:My name irl is gabe and im a chill laidback person and i love baseball and anime
I dont have any replays ATM but I'm ready to be tested
My skype is GabeElite

Sincerely Gabe

SVTCobra tested you in-game and he sad that you're not skilled enough sorry.
-----
Originally Posted by dono9 View Post
Username: dono9 (alt is BeakJuice)
Belt: brown belt (yellow in my alt)
Main mods: a, abd, boxshu, lenshu, xspar probably more
Previous clan: (eon), (Penta), (Grin)
Reasons of absence to previous clans: well eon i liked but then i kinda just...flown out like a river and left. Penta, i got kicked out if no where and they didint give me a response that why i was kicked and i am waiting for a answer and Grin that group just died out of no where. i loved it..alot! and then i saw a lack of members and then i was part of that...lack XD.
Why do you want to join Vengeance? first of all i do want a group that can teach me how to xspar like a pro all though i kinda am a semi pro, and then i want a group i will try to be my best in, as i will help throughout wars and such and i just like Veal, or Ve, or vengeance!
Replays:look at attachments
a liitle more info: im 10 and you already knew that. my real name is donathan. i've been playing toribash since 2011 I THINK and i never had my own account/email because come on im 10 now and at the time i cant remember what my age was that time XD and since i played in 2011 i was playing on my big brothers account most of the time and at first he LOVED toribash since he discoverd it before me :[ but now i can honestly say hes complete noob XD he dont even play no more. and yeah + i got my OWN computer which means im gonna be active on toribash All the time!! and then somewhere around 2015 I MADE my own account!! and i can assure you im a hyperactive person! (bah-dum-pa!)XD and thats mostly the info i can think of my head right now

Did you read my first post?
It clearly says "2nd Dan and up to apply to this clan!".

Get to 2nd dan black belt and try again.
Last edited by krisis13; Aug 4, 2016 at 06:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

About me: i like playing toribash,drawing,playing with my dog,and with my brothers.

What i play in toribash: I play aikido alot ninjitsu (i think thats how you spell it)
tournaments and etc.

Reason i want to join:You guys are strong you're active you're always there for each other and i like that about the clan.I can learn alot from this clan just from watchin other clan members like "iprime" "bubby101.

Music i like:i mostly like dubstep or remix's but if im not in the mood for those i mostly just listen to beats

Clans ive been in:ive been on alot of clans like "enforce" "origin" and much more.

Belt: my real belt 3rd dan black belt but it got banned for scam even though i didn't scam anyone.

Thats pretty much it about my self why i want to join and stuff i hope you like it.
Even my dino has a little bit of r3kt in him