Ranking
Original Post
Hampus the Cat
So.. my cat was getting lonely, so me and my GF looked around on the web for a cat that we could adopt as a friend. I lol'd when i found this:

Here's the majority of the ad, translated:
"Hampus was taken in towards the end of march from Vikestad. He has probably been stray for quite some time, as the long fur was full of knots, and the worst areas had to be shaven clean. Hampus is a calm and careful cat who's very fond of being cuddled with. He's got a robust and tough look, but he has a heart of gold. He's kind and social, and he likes to speak to the ones around him with is sweet light voice. Perhaps he's trying to say that he'd like a new home?
Hampus has been tagged, vaccinated, and castrated.

Original ad available at http://dyrebeskyttelsen-trondheim.no...hp?mode=brakka (In norwegian about halfway down the page)
Originally Posted by Th3CrAzY View Post
Hampa... is... a .... KITTY

^..... wow..... are you serious...........yes hampa is a KITTY that somehow made a multilayer game and this KITTY gets paid to do it......RIGHT
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

lol ikr....y would the cat die?
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by kball View Post
lol ikr....y would the cat die?

I have no idea. But I'm pretty sure it's dead.

Edit: Oh yeah, jalis also told me it died.