ES Recruitment Drive
Guys, Pidda sold 100 plat worth of rare mods and bought syandana, frost prime icon and a few weapon slots.

lol
Originally Posted by Pidda View Post
I have 8 dread blueprints and the stalker has messeged me 7 times in the past week and I havent encountered him once. Starting to think hes bluffing. Also I bought pretty much bought every purchasable primary weapon and am now making them. Just going to level them up and sell them.

That is such a noob thing to do, buying prime stuff takes the fun out of farming for it.

(Or any weapon for that matter)

*throws rocks at pidda*

BOOOOOOOO!
why tho
I bought the primary weapon blueprints with credits. I dont have the cash to buy everything with plat. Probably should have phrased my previous post better.
By the way what are your in game names? Mine is Snowmanan.
Last edited by Pidda; Apr 29, 2014 at 12:27 PM.
Mine would be SoulSkrix
Leveling my Saryn atm, not sure if I like her though :c Unless she's one of those frames that aren't fun until you've leveled them up a bit and potato'd them
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Guys, Pidda sold 100 plat worth of rare mods and bought syandana, frost prime icon and a few weapon slots.

lol

You can trade mods now :v? Forgive my slowpoke. I've discovered i've an extra thunderbolt in my hands i'd be willing to share, if someone still doesn't have it.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
You can trade mods now :v? Forgive my slowpoke. I've discovered i've an extra thunderbolt in my hands i'd be willing to share, if someone still doesn't have it.

You can trade mods/platinum/prime parts/blueprints and void keys.
why tho
going to download this while i'm at class for the next hour

some1 pls teach me the frames of war
building a cosmic specter, time to get disappointed by 100k wasted
QUACK
Originally Posted by siku View Post
building a cosmic specter, time to get disappointed by 100k wasted

I love the specters. The event was easy and everything but I think the specters was a cool addition.
why tho
I built a Force Specter with a Penta. Time to see how it will kill itself.

Turns out It doesnt damage itself with Penta.
Last edited by Pidda; May 3, 2014 at 03:02 PM.