ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
Would be very appreciated if you could help me out by sharing it to your friends, family, cats, dogs etc c:

My cat said the same thing.
Well firstly, ignoring lyrics since that is not what I personally can comment anything on.

If you aren't extremely fluent with your English pronounciation (or have a great sounding accent) don't rap in English. That's usually not the way to go. Just do it in your native language. You will get better articulation and rythm.

Try to practise your rythm, thats the most important part (you guys call it flow right?). Mixing wise I recommend compressing your vocals, equalizing high frequencies to be a bit more prelevant starting from the 2khz area, even tho your mic isn't very good, that does help alot. If you want a better vocal sound, you can try layering vocals, and being a bit more agressive with your tone. Don't be afraid to be loud to the microphone.

Can't comment on the backing tracks since they aren't yours.
Last edited by cowmeat; Dec 14, 2015 at 02:35 AM.
Well I'm not going to quit rapping in English, that's for sure. I'll netter spend countless hours of training to make my English better.
Sadly, I don't know much about mixing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk