ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[S] Spartan's Shop of Neat Things and some shit by some canadians
READ THIS:
Shop's closed.

Hello, and welcome to the superb shop of The Canadians (Jebus and AgentP) and Spartan094. Below you will find what we have to offer, as well as prices and instructions for ordering a request.

Examples:

The heads featured above were all carefully hand-crafted by Jebus. His shop can be found in the first post of this thread. (Scroll down to the first post for more info and to order a piece)

The above section is all original work done by Spartan094, you can read more about his work at the end of this post.

The above picture is the avatar of AgentP. He did not make this. You can learn about what he has to offer in the 3rd post of this thread.

The fuck? This shop doesn't have what you want, check out our affiliates:

Need some sexy items to compliment that request we just filled? Check dis shit out!
I thought my little brother only a small fraction of what I know! Look at him try!

Spartan094's Shop:
Spartan specializes in 3D renders, fancy pancy GUI's, and vectorized heads. If you need and avvy or sig that really stands out, a GUI that makes toribash 150% better, or a clean, simple head, you've come to the right place!

Individual Offerings:
Please put who the request is directed to (Spartan094) somewhere in the request, otherwise we have no idea.

Game GUIs, Best Around

3D Avvys and Sigs

Clan Renders

Heads (and heads only, no sets)

Miscellaneous Renders

Spartan094's Que:
Current WIP:
  1. DM Clan Pic (85% Done, adding members, hope it's worth the wait, eh?)
  2. trikskier (99% , GUI)
  3. tristan1000000000 (99%, GUI)
  4. flyboy642 (Both Avvy and Sig, Normal Size)

Queue:

If the queue has been updated since your request, and you're not on it, let me know.
  1. Wolf (Org Render [Must Wait until completion of DM])
  2. BenDover (3d Photoshoot)
  3. Clan Render as a Gift (No details can be released)
  4. SnipersFan (GUI)
  5. stickfan (GUI -page 9, food)
  6. DjCat (GUI -order update on Page 9)
  7. Joboman (GUI)
  8. strikas (GUI)
  9. peterpan (Avvy)
  10. JuceR (Gamecard)
  11. count3rl33 (GUI)
  12. RepentNow (Head)
  13. thedafa13 (GUI)
  14. HuskaiPro1 (Head)
  15. Agathias (Head)
  16. Butler153 (GUI)
  17. lolman101

Fuck me this is getting way too long.

Waiting:
People that will be bumped to the top of the queue when ready.
Ferras' (Waiting on set completion)
AgentP (Waiting on a break in shop activity)

Done:

Dropkicks' Avvy/3d Sig VIP Bundle

Dropkick's GUI

Fachry's GUI

Fekda's Head

Boonana's GUI

Ninorossii's GUI

xTheMistx's GUI

vindeper's GUI

KOWLA's GUI

BillyRuben's VIP Avvy/Sig:

ajiskempet's GUI

Sado's Clan Render

RAWWRH's Sig

PuReDeVil's Buddha Head

Do Not Serve:
luckymoney (being an impatient :fag
chacosownr (multiple cancellations)

Last edited by Spartan094; Jan 13, 2012 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Update Queue

Closed

Last edited by Jebus; Dec 19, 2011 at 10:34 AM.

Examples

Price can range from 500tc-2.5k, the amount of "detail" or effort will
not change much, unless you have specific stuff you want, because as you
can see they are rather simple.

Request For Le Platypus
Price Range:
Size(100x100,110x110,150x150,):
Specifics(Pose,text,background,etc):
Picture of your tori(optional):

Please use this exact format so that I know that you are requesting from me.

Working On

Queue List
1.Butler153

Finished Requests

haveago

strikas

damano1

Deuteria

The Platypus' Selling section.

Hello All,
Just attempting to pawn off a few textures here.
Will most likely add more as I find them and such.

For the time being all Heads are 512 as well as no recolors, edits and there are also no resizes available at this time, same for the full sets.
Only looking for toricredits at this time.
I'll update this if that changes.

Thats all for now.

I can provide better/bigger screenshots on request.

Offer up.

Last edited by AgentP; Jan 8, 2012 at 05:49 PM.
Username: Toxico21
Price range:20k-50k
Details(be as specific as possible):Gas mask and helmet. qs for the mask, platnium for the helmet and toxic for the details(visor and other stuff)
Reference's:

Some bigass pics

Time allowed:
¯\(◕_◕)/¯

I want to buy dat ironman-ish example head :B
Last edited by Toxik; Sep 25, 2011 at 03:54 AM.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Originally Posted by toxico21 View Post

Request

Hey toxico,

I'll get started on it soon. If you come up with any more details or reference material feel free to PM me.

About the Ironman head, I'm not too sure about that right now. Its part of a request I was working on for Steam000. My work is picking up right now so I'm too busy for full sets, so I'm not sure if Steam000 still wants it. Also, its far from finished, the sides and the back are still sketchy fill bucket stuff.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Originally Posted by jebus903 View Post
Hey toxico,

I'll get started on it soon. If you come up with any more details or reference material feel free to PM me.

About the Ironman head, I'm not too sure about that right now. Its part of a request I was working on for Steam000. My work is picking up right now so I'm too busy for full sets, so I'm not sure if Steam000 still wants it. Also, its far from finished, the sides and the back are still sketchy fill bucket stuff.

ohai jebs, ok bout the gas mask im going to pm u some more references so you know exactly what i want. Sent pm with refences
Last edited by Toxik; Sep 25, 2011 at 04:39 AM.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Username:Josemi
Type of Texture(heads only right now):avvy if possible please.
Price range:500 tc
Details(be as specific as possible):Just my tori in a pic standing on the word ZERO
Reference's:None
Time allowed:as much as you need
PM when your done.
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
Username: chacosownr
Price range:15k
Details(be as specific as possible): I want the skin of the goliath to be maya and the stripes void. I want the one with the helmet WITHOUT THE FUR NEAR THE NECK
Reference's: below
thank you
~chacosownr
Attached Thumbnails
GOLIATHEXAMPLE.jpg   GOLIATHEXAMPLE2.jpg  
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Username:Pwermert
Type of Texture(heads only right now):Head
Price range:40K TC
Details(be as specific as possible):I would like a nice, sleek, semi-minimalist futuristic style head. I would prefer if the colors would match pure, supernova, or static, though the safest bet would be to stay mostly pure and supernova.
Reference's: None
Time allowed:As soon as you can wrap it up
PM me when youre done.
Originally Posted by chacosownr View Post
Username: chacosownr
Price range:15k
Details(be as specific as possible): I want the skin of the goliath to be maya and the stripes void. I want the one with the helmet WITHOUT THE FUR NEAR THE NECK
Reference's: below
thank you
~chacosownr

Ok, well as you can see from my pricing guidelines, 15k might be a little on the low end for something like this. Also, you want the helmet like on the left pic, but the picture is really small, and kind of difficult to see any real characteristics. If you could find a larger image or what it is you want, it would be very helpful. I will add you to the queue list for now.

Originally Posted by Pwermert View Post
Username:Pwermert
Type of Texture(heads only right now):Head
Price range:40K TC
Details(be as specific as possible):I would like a nice, sleek, semi-minimalist futuristic style head. I would prefer if the colors would match pure, supernova, or static, though the safest bet would be to stay mostly pure and supernova.
Reference's: None
Time allowed:As soon as you can wrap it up
PM me when youre done.

It would be very helpful if you could find a reference picture or two, it does not have to be exactly what you want, but just something along the lines of what your looking for. I just don't want to waste either of our time by doing something completely wrong. Also you description doesn't really "paint a very clear picture" so to speak.
To sum up, any additional details would be very helpful.
I'll add you to the queue list.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.