Toribash
About the crashes
We had an issue with tb servers sometime ago and uploads wouldn't work, the files you guys have downloaded were corrupted due to this issue and that's why your games were crashing. New uploads will work fine.
Originally Posted by Lite View Post
About the crashes
We had an issue with tb servers sometime ago and uploads wouldn't work, the files you guys have downloaded were corrupted due to this issue and that's why your games were crashing. New uploads will work fine.

But I downloaded the mod macsparrow linked to mediafire. Does that still mean it is corrupted?
Last edited by Rouxster; Mar 11, 2016 at 10:44 PM.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Maybe the mod I originally uploaded was corrupted but I'm sure the mediafire one is fine. You said you got the mod working but perhaps the replay that bacic uploaded was corrupt.
I got this response from technical support:
Originally Posted by Cripplz View Post
Mod loads fine for me.

After going through the code and finding nothing inappropriate, I tried to mess around with some options.

It seems like Toribash can't handle the replay while effects are being turned on. Don't know why though, might work on a better computer.

Try to turn your effects off. Maybe try to play around with some graphic related settings in your Toribash.

EDIT:

When watching the replay one can't see the actual coded hand, you only see your Tori getting dm'ed. There may be an issue with the replay saving method for the mod. Somehow the coded positions aren't recognized when saving. Might need some help of a (mod)developer.

Here is a replay.
It doesn't crash if you save the replay without watching it ingame after you make it. Something is definitely messed up.
Attached Files
Hand replay.rpl (35.7 KB, 8 views)
Everything seems to work on my end. I downloaded my mod from mediafire and I used the replay you made and I downloaded your character and my game didn't crash. If you want you can try one of the replays I made. Make sure in the replay file that the path to the mod is set correctly.
Attached Files
hand_replay_2.rpl (38.4 KB, 11 views)
I have done everything correctly, but toribash still crashes. I don't know why this happens.