Ranking
Original Post
+I GOT HACKED
Anyone one know what i should do, i got hacked today or last night. i lost all my stuff witch includes almost 3,000tc almost full textures, gaia force, vampire torso and Amethyst relax. can anyone help me
|Join #support For All Your Toribash Problems|RAGE QUIT!|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1. whats the name of the hacked account?
2. Do you have iny proof?
3.Who hacked it or did you just see the password isn't the same?
4.PM your problem to hanz.
5. If you know who did it...then did you pm him?

Also plesae co-oporate, and answer those questions.
It seems to me that duelchamp is the one who took all your items. Just take a look at your transaction history. Here

This should be sorted out after further investigation.

Originally Posted by kooky
1. whats the name of the hacked account?
2. Do you have iny proof?
3.Who hacked it or did you just see the password isn't the same?
4.PM your problem to hanz.
5. If you know who did it...then did you pm him?

Also plesae co-oporate, and answer those questions.

Sorry if I am out of line here but this really is not neccecary. Obviously the name of the account hacked is loaded1. The proof is in the transaction history if you bother to check. The only decent advice you gave was to pm hanz0 (in which you mispelled his name).
[spirit]
Marcus your correct but it goes even further than that i have seen that it was sent to another account so it will be hard to track the items down unfortunatly.
Sold my dog to join RRO
Originally Posted by notnoob View Post
Marcus your correct but it goes even further than that i have seen that it was sent to another account so it will be hard to track the items down unfortunatly.

Actually, it is quite easy with the help of an i.p address(and other things). Surprise surprise for Mr. duelchamp.
[spirit]
Working on backtracking the transactions now. It will take a bit but I can reverse all the damage he did to your account. Just be patient please.

Marcus: duelchamp has sent it out and rotated it around 5 or so accounts. Not sure why since all this is public now.
The accounts that were linked to your mass item loss have been banned for two months for breaching an account and stealing items. All of your items are back in place, please choose a more secure password this time around. Cheers.

ps: If anything is missing still, PM me about it.
Originally Posted by marcus View Post
It seems to me that duelchamp is the one who took all your items. Just take a look at your transaction history. Here

This should be sorted out after further investigation.

an demmon4 seems to have got ivolved.