ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Creati0n's Replay Thread
So, I felt like making a replay thread. I'll post a few replays occasionally.
Comments and criticism is appreciated. Making edits of my replays is not permitted.

Here's the first batch.
Attached Files
#Crea - Funhouse.rpl (198.9 KB, 79 views)
#Crea - Call 911.rpl (181.4 KB, 51 views)
#Crea - Emotions.rpl (112.4 KB, 51 views)
Last edited by Creati0n; May 30, 2014 at 12:33 AM.
I really love Funhouse and Emotions they are really awesome on my point of view
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
I like the flow of about all of them, but, make sure you at least land all of them to make it seem ub3r professional.
Originally Posted by skylarrrr View Post
I like the flow of about all of them, but, make sure you at least land all of them to make it seem ub3r professional.

What you mean? They all look professional to me even if they all don't land
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Here's a work in progress of something.
Attached Files
#Crea_WIP - Another World.rpl (54.9 KB, 26 views)
A bit stiff, try to hold and relax your joints more.

I know its annoying, but the key to a good replay is smooth movement. To upgrade someones movement he should try to do realistic replays. Put your gravity on -30 and try to do realistic tricks, that helped me alot.

Now a few good points: Your punches and spins already look quite good. I like your replay "funhouse" alot, it shows your strengths.
Thanks for the CnC.

Anyway, I rushed the ending of this as I don't have enough time at the moment to edit it. I'll post it here and do another work on the ending later.

Oh, and it's literally just movement. Testing out a bit of -30.00 Gravity. I don't do much of it.

*Edit*

I made an edit of the ending.
Attached Files
#Crea - Movement.rpl (150.0 KB, 23 views)
#Crea - Movement Edit.rpl (141.8 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by Creati0n; Jun 5, 2014 at 07:43 AM.
I didn't like the edit as much as I like the Original. You seemingly kept your flow throughout the whole replay, besides a little hesitation here and there. Some of the movements were...questionable, but as I said, you kept your flow and it still looks pretty sexy.
Awesome Job.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well then, I've never seen you replaymaking so this was a suprise to me.
Opener started off ok until you planted your hand and turned it around. (I might as well not cnc becuase i'll just be saying the same thing over and over.
Anyway overall you just kept doing these (seemingly) unoriginal transitions before you made something cool and original out of them. cool replay
The last part was meh, tho
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Thanks for the CnC.
@jclark: I don't make too many replays. I just kinda make them when I feel like it.

Here's another one.
Pretty simplistic, I know.
Whole replay is rushed, but I liked the concept of it. Thought I'd go ahead and post it.
Attached Files
#Crea - I like thongs.rpl (122.7 KB, 18 views)