Toribash
everything but the knee dm was boring, also it would not kill you to do a nice pose.
A few new ones.
Attached Files
#C - Torch.rpl (109.9 KB, 15 views)
#C - YUCM4.rpl (162.1 KB, 19 views)
yucm was cool, it looked like you kept switching your style around :^)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
yucm was cool, it looked like you kept switching your style around :^)

I dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Bump. Looking for a little more CnC.
ok so cool decap but

your extended abs look awkward

first kick was good

you left your shoulders raised for too long

extending hip and contracting knee looked meh

decap itself was badly aimed

you're good keep them coming
Giving a "hand" for skeets.
it's 4am.
Attached Files
#C_Shrew'd.rpl (88.5 KB, 19 views)
#C_Vex.rpl (46.6 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by Creati0n; Nov 16, 2014 at 11:44 AM.
hmm, long time no see, time to give some CnC. heh, it rhymed.

Opener is about as stiff as it gets. Not very attractive at all. Once you get to the actual moving, it's smooth and fast, which I like to see in replays. I like the hit, but not how your foot came off. After the hit, you just kind of floated, nothing really happened until you landed. Replay was meh, but only because nothing really happened.

Vex: The dreaded extended glute opener. I'm not a fan, but it comes down to preference. I like how fast your spin was, it looked really cool. I don't like the way you extended your knee to get in the air. The replay had a lot of promise, but that took away from the final product. After you launch off the air it was boring, I'm not a fan of decap replays. After the hit you hold all, you should add a pose or something.

Nice replays, but you need to work on being consistent throughout your replays. Don't do something really cool and follow it up with something boring (or vice versa).
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays