Ranking
Thank ya sir, I'll get some other stuff up soon.
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was
bumpzor
well first of all I'll say that I rarely rate MP... but I'll make an exception because it's aikido, and because you took my advice about making nother thread and uploading them right. I did say 5, but then again MP replays don't have as much good stuff in them as SP, so maybe 7 is a good limit for MP only.

I'm not sure if I can get something unique said about each one, but I'll try
1st: many close spots, and both of you loose footing at least once. very good game
2nd: now that's epic! almost looks like a co-operative circus act!
3rd: two dismemberments in an aikido match is a rare feat, but at least so early on, it's more luck than skill. doesn't look too stylish either.
4th: epic amount of fractures! sure him screwing up helped too, but mostly it was you. The scrood up yolk of your opponent looks nasty in the end
5th: A bit too simplistic to look really cool, but does look like some sort of real wrestling move.
6th: your opponent stole my words. I hate people who always mention the matrix when they see a dodge, but that's what sprung into my mind this time.
7th: again a bit too simplistic, and seems more like your opponent getting unlucky or screwing up than you actively pooning him.

Now if you'd like to comment my thread, I've bumped both of yours, one several times. Just to be nice :P
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
thanks for the tips arch! I'll get my 5 SP replays up as soon as I can organize the best ones.

:EDIT: Here they are.

Functional Foxie
Dance Decap
Crouching Lol Hidden Pwn
DeeEff of most pwnage
Epic Splitpanch Combo
Last edited by DoubleFort; Nov 24, 2008 at 04:57 AM.
Functional Foxie: very glitchy... but a nice and innovative decap.
Dance Decap: I don't like decaps like that because they require grabbing. As one, though, it's OK
Crouching Lol Hidden Pwn: again the grabbing... but I do like the stomp-like decap kick.
of most pwnage: meh, nubclapping/ripping...
Epic Splitpanch Combo: The punch was very powerful and looked strong, but the follow-up was rather average, almost "meh".
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
I'm not sure about the aikido replays (I don't like aikido very much)

But those sp replays are really cool! Ofmostpwnadge was especially cool ;)
[A L P H A]
Thanks schec and arch, thanks for the reviews. I'll make some more soon.
Can has walk? I can. My first walk, not too special, still practicing. (bumpsauce)
Run/Walk/Flail?

New one, this time I failed a step but still managed to dance my way to a decap and some dancing. The weak kick at the beginning actually proves a purpose to make uke bend over for the decap.

Walk save
Last edited by DoubleFort; Nov 27, 2008 at 05:44 AM.