Ranking
Original Post
My First EVER Madman!!!
Tell me what you guys think? I know the head throw could've been more explosive, but it would have hit my leg...
Attached Files
First Madman!.rpl (148.9 KB, 28 views)
Originally Posted by Theee View Post
too much grabbing and nearly no flow

i also want to add that your hit's are more delayed and the hand should of not came off like that when decaping uke you also did not make a very good kick because most of the frames you were holding part of the legs joints btw good skeet but it didn't break anything sadly and the transition to the pose was just so slow and the pose was unbalance

not trying to be harsh i'm just pointing out some areas you need to improve in to make your hit's solid,smooth,clean or( just don't hit your head on joints which you got down fondly) but i hope this CnC changes something i love to see people rise to the occasion and be better at what they like to do or just familiar about it
cya ^-^
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by BuckyTurg View Post
Tell me what you guys think? I know the head throw could've been more explosive, but it would have hit my leg...

what happended to Buck_Turgidson.

madman is just as casual as anyone´s first madman.
h
Buck_Turgidson is my friend. lol. He told me I should get into it. this was his alt, but he gave the account to me.