Ranking
Ah, I didn't know about the cerebral bombs. That makes more sense of the entire situation.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I'm sure you guys have talked about a few of these before, and probably recently on some of them but I love these shows:

Avatar: The Last Airbender (literally only "anime" I've ever been able to watch, and I love it.)

Game of Thrones

Orange is the new Black

The Office (prob favorite)

IF YOU HAVE WATCHED ANY OF THESE AND ENJOY THEM, DISCUSS THEM WITH ME NOW

and movies that would be fun to discuss that came out recently:

Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens

The Revenant
I'm in the middle of breaking bad right now, amazing show.

Watch it if you haven't seen it already, if you are looking for a new TV show
I went and saw The Revenant the other day with my lovely lady. She wasn't a fan of all the blood and violence ("Barbaric" was the word she used). Of course I was all over it. I likely got excited, sad and angry at the appropriate parts and I thought it was an all-round great film.

Minor spoilers, events discussed within happen like 20 mins into the movie

Although I did have one small issue with something that happened at the very end

Obvious major spoilers

EDIT: I also saw Star Wars multiple times. My and others' thoughts on that movie can be found here, discussion begins the first time you see an avatar with a blue face and red hair. There's a bit of derailing for a sec, but on the next page it picks up again the first time you see a David Tennant avatar.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; Jan 22, 2016 at 03:00 AM.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Yeah I really enjoyed it. Really intense, had my on the edge of my seat the whole time.

Minor spoiler, not really

See second spoiler for my thoughts on that specific matter, Soapy.

spoil spoil

Also I also saw Star Wars multiple times. 3 in fact. once on the midnight release with my brother, another time a few days later with my friends, and then a week later with my entire family. Really great movie, I enjoyed it a lot. Really excited for episode 8.
I only saw it twice because money.

About SW

-----
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
I'm sure you guys have talked about a few of these before, and probably recently on some of them but I love these shows:

Avatar: The Last Airbender (literally only "anime" I've ever been able to watch, and I love it.)

IF YOU HAVE WATCHED ANY OF THESE AND ENJOY THEM, DISCUSS THEM WITH ME NOW

and movies that would be fun to discuss that came out recently:

Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens

See SW above.

About Avatar: if you enjoyed it: NEVER WATCH THE MOVIE
Last edited by Reta; Jan 22, 2016 at 08:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Ster Wers