Toribash
User name: sammylolz
Belt: black
I have decided to join this clan because I want to meet new players, have fun and enter war. I have left my previous clan (Sao) because it was no fun when I was leader. I will be active every day on the forums or toribash.
I also play lots of different games on steam but mainly this one.
Last edited by sammylolz; Aug 6, 2016 at 02:42 PM.
US
Hello my name is Nuttys i am a brown belt working to get better i like to spar as often as i can so i can practice i am starting to try free run i i am decent in aikido and mushu if i were to be accepted i would be glad to participate in wars against other clans. I try to be co-operative with other players and nice, i like to play any game mode. I hope i make it in
Hello my name is, (chika chika) 1Vendetta
My age is 15 years old
I love to play Toribash its one of my hobbies I do like once every week this game is pretty cool to me I've played for a while. I'm almost a Black belt and still a brown because I stop playing Toribash when school comes back in session.(that sucks,Please don't kick me out if I become inactive for 180 days.)
ANYWAYS... my favorite mods are sparring, parkour, aikido, wushu, and that box thing.
I want to join this clan because I love to be in clan wars and I love to win them and I will defeat anyone who stands in my way! RAWR!!!
I know this sounds odd but Black Pentagram just seems like a really cool clan to join.
If you want to see me in the game just go to any tourney servers and we can make a room together and you can fight me. Thanks for reading this crap lol.
Peace...
-----
well i forgot some things XD My favorite other games I play is agar.io THAT FREAKING GAME IS ADDICTING! dont play it.
ALSO THE NEXT THING.......
my activity after school ends is 10/10 in the game and out of it.
hopefully you can accept me and keep me in the clan even when im in school PLZ that would be very kind of you and I would love you forever.
I have one question out of this can anyone rank up?
Last edited by 1Vendetta; Aug 11, 2016 at 05:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You cant rank up from a good app xD
You rank up by being a loyal member and contributing to the clan in some way or another.
You can also rank up by just being really good at abd.

You can stay in the clan if you are active in forums, you don't even have to play the game.
But when you're back at school, if you don't post on the discussion thread you will be kicked.
If possible, post at least once a day.

Anyway, welcome to the clan 1Vendetta
by the way im XOsphere :O
did you kick Gambi?
-----
DUH DUH DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Last edited by 1Vendetta; Aug 11, 2016 at 10:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump