Ranking
Gonna take a break from toribash

Obey said they'll probably play next week so I agreed to that, if they decide to come earlier I'm not around so don't start the war.

Won't be around till next Monday.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Snook, i'm perm extra mod backup.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Leeemao
Well!
yesterday i was joinin' random rooms and i find one of obey...
was kinda shitty to see this...

Whatever... playing like a bitch or no we wont let [Obey] win this shit.
ITEMS AND TC ARE WORTHLESS ON THIS GAME!!
Originally Posted by samux57 View Post
Leeemao
Well!
yesterday i was joinin' random rooms and i find one of obey...
was kinda shitty to see this...

pic

Whatever... playing like a bitch or no we wont let [Obey] win this shit.

hi, still subbed to this thread so i figured i'd ask you why this is in any way a negative screenshot of obey
also cool of you to cut out me answering trestet with "no, we dont have our zakshu players on"

Originally Posted by Snook View Post
Gonna take a break from toribash

Obey said they'll probably play next week so I agreed to that, if they decide to come earlier I'm not around so don't start the war.

Won't be around till next Monday.

Just wanted to add, there's no "probably" here
We said we'd do it after the weekend
We're not coming earlier
Last edited by Hattersin; Jul 13, 2016 at 07:55 PM.
PM me with any and all questions
Yeah guys don't cause any trouble we'll just play against them when they're ready and that'll be that. Hopefully we'll have players available the day they choose to play.

Oh and btw I'm using my phone as a hotspot for my computer but it's stopped working and I don't know how to get this working again. Hopefully it won't be an issue for the fight.

I'll also be assuming none of those players will be doing zakshu/judofrac.

-----
It seems to be working some-what now.

The troubles of using a vista computer lol, I couldn't find any help online so have just been doing random shit to try and get it to work.
Last edited by Snook; Jul 13, 2016 at 10:17 PM.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
hi, still subbed to this thread so i figured i'd ask you why this is in any way a negative screenshot of obey
also cool of you to cut out me answering trestet with "no, we dont have our zakshu players on"

Just wanted to add, there's no "probably" here
We said we'd do it after the weekend
We're not coming earlier

Well i dont want to make look any clan bad, but i find really crappy from zack say that he dont care play like a bitch just for winnin... also i didint cut out nothing.
Originally Posted by samux57 View Post
Well i dont want to make look any clan bad, but i find really crappy from zack say that he dont care play like a bitch just for winnin... also i didint cut out nothing.

sorry that was my bad, i thought you meant the fact that we were in a server, not that zack was gonna run
PM me with any and all questions
Why we dont get on fucking peace?
Lets dont talk nothing about cl till monday.