ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Governmental Stuff.
Ok. We need some rules. Rules that can't be broken. Rules partaining to the government and election system and stuff. We don't want anyone getting into office and messing the whole thing up.

I need some ideas.

For example, a leader can't come in and just start kicking people and rebuilding the clans.
Elections absolutely must be held every two months for leaders, no exceptions.

Stuff like that, but other things can be presented too. We need organizational things. An example would be like a format we're supposed to put polls and stuff in.

Ayway, this thread is for those kinds of rules. We'll have this thread to suggest them. Another thread to debate them. And when we're done debating, we'll have a poll. If you don't like a rule, you'll vote against it. If you like all of them, you'll vote the "none" option. If enough people dislike a rule, (I think 1/4 of the clan should suffice) we'll have it turned down.
I think this is a good poll system for things that have more options, maybe it'll even become a setup.

IDEAS:

3 Strike rule. Warn, kick with possible rejoin, ban.

Anyway. Post 'em.
Last edited by Vigilante; May 15, 2009 at 07:49 PM.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
The 3 strike rule.
1st time you mess up warning, 2nd time you fuck up you get kicked from T with possibility of rejoining, and 3rd time you end up like crystalman... all alone with no love
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER
I think the idea of clan suspension should be for something extreme, not for two minor/medium offences.
hi
I'm not sure I even like the idea of suspension. I mean, if someone is bad enough to be kicked once, why would you let them back in?
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
A list of offenses and what the punishment would be/could be. Would be cool
XCamelot: I have no pants on
roblenny: Neither do I, roblenny: Let's make out
Well, say the person got suspended for a bad post on the forum (ex- off topic w/e), but that person is well demeaned and is a good fighter, I think that a little spanking would be a good way to tell that person to stop fucking around and getting in trouble before you get annihilated by some fag wearing a power rangers outfit.
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER