Toribash
Original Post
Hey what's up everyone
Sorry for making this new thread but i cant find any thread of joining or something like that,i was wondering can i join?it looks like this is a good clan and i had been clanless for like 1 month because i wanted to,im black belt(low qi because im lazy,i had another account i sold it im not a "noob")im good judo and wushu,learning taekkyon im very active i can do whatever you guys want,also thanks for spending your time at reading this.
Oh, yeah, just letting you guys know this dude would join any clan, I've seen him ask around for a bunch of them.
Originally Posted by ThunderX View Post
it looks like this is a good clan and i had been clanless for like 1 month because i wanted to,im black belt(low qi because im lazy,i had another account i sold it im not a "noob")im good judo and wushu,learning taekkyon im very active i can do whatever you guys want,also thanks for spending your time at reading this.

Wow, that's a long sentence.
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
Oh, yeah, just letting you guys know this dude would join any clan, I've seen him ask around for a bunch of them.

no i only asked for good clans,on IRC not posted on forums so this is the first time i posted on joining a clan forums since i left ko,and reddevil this is non of your bussines i respect you but stop.
Originally Posted by StompBox View Post
You have very little control over the English language.

yeah,sorry tryng to learn
Periods are a must if you want to learn the english language. Also Following up a period you must capitalize your first word. Learn from the experts, stop fagging up clan's forums with, "PLZPLZI join ANWO!!" threads, and get a little bit more seasoned.

Thank you and have a great day...
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER