Toribash
Original Post
I can't pee standing up
I don't know why this has happened to me. Just a few days ago, I was a regular boy with dreams of growing up normally. Lately, every time I try to take a nice relaxing piss, the urine just goes on my legs and down to my feet. This problem has gotten me into all sorts of problems in public. In bathrooms, the other guys just stare judgmentally, and I know they're just thinking that I'm not a good uninator. In the locker rooms all my teammates continuously stare at my crotch, sometimes taking pictures or asking if they can touch my disfigured genitals. It was even worse when I went to the doctors, and I was treated like a little girl. I was so scared, and they wouldn't even try a CAT scan.

I feel so depressed, and I don't know what to do. When I tried to google my problem, the peoples just tell me silly answers to my serious problem. They told me to put on a dress, and stick to bathroom relations. Help me, Toribash Community Regulars.
And you expect better here?
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
First of all, it should be in Rapid Threads. If it's serious of course.

If this is a joke, stick it in wibbles.
Dude if you want good advice. Dont ever, EVER ask here. People will say "Cut off your penis lawl".
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Cut off your penis lawl

USER WAS INFRACTED FOR THIS POST (USELESS POST)
Last edited by Mosier; Apr 19, 2009 at 01:34 AM.
i liek turtelz xd
Well, good luck with that man.
Moved to Rapid Thread. What are we supposed to discuss here ?
Gone
Bingo. Nailed it.

"he's" a girl. obviously. And this thread seems to me like a joke.
- its been a while