Toribash
Joke threads go in wibbles, no one will lighten up to the idea if you post in rapid threads or discussion
Umm mabye pee in the sink it might be easier...
Originally Posted by kac1010 View Post
I don't know why this has happened to me. Just a few days ago, I was a regular boy with dreams of growing up normally. Lately, every time I try to take a nice relaxing piss, the urine just goes on my legs and down to my feet. This problem has gotten me into all sorts of problems in public. In bathrooms, the other guys just stare judgmentally, and I know they're just thinking that I'm not a good uninator. In the locker rooms all my teammates continuously stare at my crotch, sometimes taking pictures or asking if they can touch my disfigured genitals. It was even worse when I went to the doctors, and I was treated like a little girl. I was so scared, and they wouldn't even try a CAT scan.

I feel so depressed, and I don't know what to do. When I tried to google my problem, the peoples just tell me silly answers to my serious problem. They told me to put on a dress, and stick to bathroom relations. Help me, Toribash Community Regulars.

Okay, so your a dude

Ummm...Clean your pee hole?
wait this is a joke thread? aarrgghh!!! you put so many wrong images in my head for a joke? aarrgghh! you disgusting human! is this a joke or not?
Pee'ing while standing:

Requirements:
-penis
-urin ready to flow
-toliet And/or Waterbottle

Steps:
1.drop pants
2.drop under garments
3.relase valves
4.shake a bit
5.pull pants up
6.wash hands (not required) jkjk
hey this happened to my brother from masterbating alot his valve or whatever got too cloged or whatever (dried up....)

BTW dont post any personal issues on toribash there just going to act like assholes and pricks, wich most of them are and cant act syvalized (sorry for spelling errors my spelling is shit -.-)
Last edited by nevil; Apr 19, 2009 at 11:25 PM.
You can shake it,
you can hit it,
but no chance,
one drop goes always -
in da pantz.

Oh my gosh I just translated a german rhyme xD

here is the original :

Du kannst schütteln,
Und auch klopfen,
In die Hose
Geht der letzte Tropfen.
▼ [CW] ▼ [OoT] ▼ [OLDA] ▼ [some more stuff I can't remember... ♥ [Addicted]
moltee, der ist zu alt.
that rhyme is rly too old

you should try to open ur trouser first.
Last edited by HoboJoey; Apr 19, 2009 at 11:36 PM.