ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Promo-team]Heads up!
This here is a replay competition. In this comp you must create a maximum of 3 replays, all depicting you utterly destroying uke with your head. You can headbutt, or rip off your head and use it as a club, or any sort of variation on those.

Rules:

All dm's must be caused by the head
Tori may lose his head and ONLY his head.
No replay stealing/hacking
No moving uke

Two examples have been provided, one showing a common headbutt, and the other briefly showing the potential for what could be done.

Prizes will be:
30k For First
20k For Second

Replays will be judged on Creativity and Brutality, with Creativity being more highly weighted.
Deadline is in two weeks, so get crackin'!
Attached Files
example 1.rpl (62.7 KB, 240 views)
example 2.rpl (82.1 KB, 185 views)
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Originally Posted by ChopeStick View Post
here is mine

dm's must be made ONLY with the head.

also, this will be done in about 20 hours, so hurry and get your final entries in!
2 HOURS REMAINING

:O hurry hurry
EVENT OVER

EXPECT JUDGING TO BE COMPLETE WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS
Lucky for you guys, i got out of class wayyyy early, and i have made my final decisions.
FIRST PLACE:WAZZ
Your replay was incredibly fast and brutal, and you had the best throw dm's i saw.
SECOND PLACE: STORMBLAST
honestly your third replay had everything i expected to see all in one. very nice, and very well done. prizes being sent.

EVERYBODY ELSE: There were some seriously good replays in here, it was a pleasure going through them, and difficult choosing the winners.

Ciao
~Gubbin
Originally Posted by Gubbin1 View Post
SECOND PLACE: STORMBLAST
honestly your third replay had everything i expected to see all in one. very nice, and very well done. prizes being sent.

So like, if my replay (that consisted of a 3 DM headboom then 4 DM headboom) had a thrown DM, I coulda won?
Damn. I knew I shoulda done it.

Oh wells, congratulations Wazz and STORMBLAST!
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
So like, if my replay (that consisted of a 3 DM headboom then 4 DM headboom) had a thrown DM, I coulda won?
Damn. I knew I shoulda done it.

Oh wells, congratulations Wazz and STORMBLAST!

gotta say, you were really close. The only one to use ukes head. t'was good stuff.
I won :O
Lawl i've been gone for 5 days and when I come back I've made like 90k

I honestly thought that deejayy would win >.>
also gratz STORMBLAST!
[ORMO][T]
Hell, Stormblast shoulda gotten first place if you ask me. Although Wazz's replay was fast and brutal, I still don't think it justifies the symmetry for such a long time, I might even call the decap a glorified noob move, be it modified to become a shatterhit.

I was hopeful about this comp... meh, practice makes perfect, maybe sometime I'll get to the prizes.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!