ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[GM] Art in Your Blood

Art in Your Blood

It is time to challenge your clan teamwork this Halloween season with a challenge that will shake your boots. Every spooky Halloween, many teams are challenged to create a masterpiece for the Souls of Halloween to judge! What is this chilling challenge? Read further if you dare.

Your challenge is to create a replay with your clan mates that destroys Uke! There is a catch, of course. You are limited to 100 frames per clan member, but wait, there's more! Within the 100 frames each member gets, if someone DMs something of Uke, they have to add an object to a drawing that will represent how spooky their clan is! If a member DMs more than one piece of Uke, then they have to add the corresponding amount of objects onto the drawing! Once you are done with your masterpieces, in one post, show us your replays (with a list of who did which frames and a link to a thread/discussion about it), and your drawing.

Not all members have to join in, but you must have a minimum count of 5 members
Hacking replays will not be allowed
If you are an official clan, please use a separate thread to discuss who does which frames or to post new versions, if you are an unofficial clan, do it in your clan discussion board
One entry per clan
No stealing of replays, and you must create a new replay for this event
Please post entries as shown:
Clan Name:
Picture in spoilers:
List of participants:
Replay:

1st) 50k + 2ST per member + 50% off coupon for Halloween items per member that partcipates
2nd) 25k + 1ST per member + 25% off coupon per member that participates

You have 2 weeks, so you have until Thursday the 29th of October (added 1 more week so deadline is
November 5, 2015)

Last edited by wizard; Oct 27, 2015 at 12:51 AM.

(im)

Eki its said that each member of the clan must draw something (combined) on one piece of art for every dm you get

how do you guys not get this?
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
Wait, "How spooky your clan is!!"

can we do gifs, etc. or just normal art ??

Just normal art. I don't see how a gif would work.

(im)

So, for example, one person starts the replay, get a knee DM. He then draws a skeleton, next person gets a boomhit, does he have to draw three things or only one?

Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
So, for example, one person starts the replay, get a knee DM. He then draws a skeleton, next person gets a boomhit, does he have to draw three things or only one?

Three things, it corresponds to how many DMs a person gets.

(im)

Can we do something funny-ish

like could we write like "very spooky"? Or do we have to draw like a ghost or somethin?

also is c/p allowed?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Can we do something funny-ish

like could we write like "very spooky"? Or do we have to draw like a ghost or somethin?

also is c/p allowed?

Yea, I like the ideas. I'll say c/p is good as long as you put links to the pictures.

(im)

This is a good idea but why couldn't there just be a replay comp and an art comp?

also how are you going to be able to tell If say a clan member does their part and then does another part but just sends it to a clan mate so they can upload it saying they did it?
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
eki come on now they mean you draw something not a gif
<[Tint]Zubin> If you suck more people are going to think you're a girl
Oh alright, I get it.
I originally thought we would draw things with ukes blood.
What stops us from just getting our best drawer in our clan drawing an image using a bunch of different styles and best replay maker doing varying levels of quality every 100 frames?
Or is it just an honor system?