Ranking
Woah, I seriously like how the ass has been drawn. :>
Even the shading is nice, In this drawing the only major flaw I see is the middle finger on her rigth hand that is a little weird.
But beside that it's a really good looking drawing!
Do you really think you're in control
the overall look is good the shading , the folds, the eyes, are all good.
just the foot and the bed seems a little messed up.
Originally Posted by iCo0n View Post
Woah, I seriously like how the ass has been drawn. :>
Even the shading is nice, In this drawing the only major flaw I see is the middle finger on her rigth hand that is a little weird.
But beside that it's a really good looking drawing!

Ha, thanks ;) It was based off a real life experience with a bit of an anime-touch

Originally Posted by dengue View Post
the overall look is good the shading , the folds, the eyes, are all good.
just the foot and the bed seems a little messed up.

No good at feet and shading objects XD It's something I'm working on. Thank you for the comment!

--------------

I should have another picture in a couple days seeing as how some people enjoy looking&commenting on them. The more comments I get, the more apt I will be to draw more
Sorry it took so long.. And this wasn't even the picture I was working on XD
I still haven't finished the one I was working on earlier this week. I got tired while shading, so I put it off to the side.

Anyways, a friend of mine came over and asked if she could watch me draw something. I told her sure, and she gave me a character from an anime we both knew and asked if I could draw him. I told her sure, but I was going to change it up a bit because I hate doing his hair; it gets really time consuming and she couldn't be over for long.
Overall, took about an hour to make. Still wasn't totally happy with it. A face view. (PS picture taken with my phone, sorry for quality!)

Eyeeaaa

And please, if you haven't already, follow me on my deviantart!! I could really use some followers to get my name out there ;)
Haven't seen any major flaw.
You're improving!
Also avoid taking pics with your phone...
Do you really think you're in control
I had no choice haha, I wasn't at home! I wanted to get it on as soon as possible, and I just tried getting it in it's best light if anything. I still think the quality was somewhat better then previous pictures.
Thanks for the comment!
Originally Posted by iCo0n View Post
Haven't seen any major flaw.
You're improving!
Also avoid taking pics with your phone...

I thought I'd outdate myself here and show you how much I actually improved.

First time practicing shading

One of my first good pictures

First multiple person picture

I've improved a lot over the years. I've even gotten a couple people that pay me to draw black&white pictures for their boy/girlfriends. They'd give me a picture and I would turn it into anime/manga. I didn't charge them that much. I don't do it anymore though; it took up to much time, and I always found myself lazy, finding myself not doing it, so I just stopped doing it.

I really hope this old pictures get some more comments throughout here. And please remember, these are over 1-2 years old. They aren't recent. So don't be harsh if you want to say something about them. I know there not that good.
bro , if u want it to look more realstic , use Carbon pencil , it will make ur drawing so better