ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Favorite Holiday
My dudes,
What is your favorite holiday and why?

Mine is Halloween. It's my favorite because I love seeing little kids, and uh.. I like some kinds of candy. Plus dressing up is very fun. I enjoy the Autumn weather in North America too. It's cool, but not cold. Close to my birthday too. I work at a Halloween store for the season too to show my love and dedication.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
New Year, fireworks are OMAZING!!!111one1!!! Noisy, lots of food, celebrating a whole new year whether you CHANGE or DONT CHANGE. :^)
3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.
my favorite holiday is my birthday cuz its another year pretty much wasted yeeeyyy... heh heh
(AwS)(Mythical)(li)[e](Enf)(SYS)(Koi)
My favorite holiday is Christmas, but only because of the long break we get during the weeks.

And the fact that it is a perfect time to go snowboarding!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hari Raya Idul Fitri especially when I was still study at school because it's more than one month holiday with the fasting.
Well, actually I don't really like the Hari Raya one because on that day people usually come into each other house and it makes a lot of people come to my house and makes me to go to other families's house too. I just kinda don't like crowd. The one that I like is the fasting month before the Hari Raya, because there's a lot of people selling cakes out there at the afternoon for Berbuka and I like stay all night long in from of the PC while waiting for Sahur time. Oh and also because of the fasting, usually I lost my weight about 3~5 Kg(or maybe more, I forgot).
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Halloween used to be my #1, but as I've gotten older its been less appealing.

I guess Christmas since I get to sleep and eat a ton and get gifts for it.
My birthday. Ik it's not technically a holiday but it's the time of the year where everyone actually cares about me. I just lost two of my closest friends but at least on my birthday everyone comes together just for me!