ES Recruitment Drive
Lol jepoy. Jepoy isn't good at all.

Snudge or logic can be in the multiplayer tops.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
Lol jepoy. Jepoy isn't good at all.

Snudge or logic can be in the multiplayer tops.

Rankings aren't based purely on skill or "goodness" or else I would of specified. JePoY is a legend for becoming the first God Belt, even though his entire Philippine village took turns playing.

The staff rankings were pretty hard, and because I had to immediately disqualify anyone who has ever infracted or banned me, the amount of remaining options was slim. Some options were great admins, but basically boring aside from that.
He's right...
Destinypower should be ranked #1 for trolling.
---
Also... shouln't the rank 1 multiplayer atleast be on that list somewhere?
ZehCadeia.
I hate living in Texas -_-
ZehCadeia isn't even rank 1 in multiplayer anymore. He is not even very good at multiplayer... well except in twinswords I guess.
Quitting toribash dawg
Originally Posted by papasmurfa View Post
ZehCadeia isn't even rank 1 in multiplayer anymore. He is not even very good at multiplayer... well except in twinswords I guess.

He is not that good at twinswords either.
So culapou, on your logic the multiplayer list has nothing to do with skill. Just fame? That's a pretty lame list then.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
So culapou, on your logic the multiplayer list has nothing to do with skill. Just fame? That's a pretty lame list then.

Listen here,
What I said: "rankings aren't based purely on skill or "goodness""".

Key word : purely No power rankings can be based purely on skill or else it would be heavily biased towards new players. You need to look at everything; skill, style, influence, fame. Based on my logic it is not 100% skill or 100% fame or 100% style, it is an average of all important aspects.

Don't shove your disgusting and purposely mis-interpereted words into my thread. The only thing you can put to my logic in this thread is that you are nothing to me. That's because I said it. You are more insignificant than the smallest fraction imaginable. You make every single grain of sand in the largest of beaches appear enormous. When compared to you; DestinyPower becomes a God, Ellen Degenerous becomes straight, and the crusted cum gluing you to your chair becomes precious diamond.
this list is invalid as veb got drunk and destroyed the forum for a few months. He has no power here.
🫷🦚🫸