Ranking
To say the truth everyone would be freaking out (IMO).
i would wait to see what the military would do and just stay in quarantine somewhere highly undetectable. like in a bunker. i would not go for weapons instantly because who knows it could be every man for himself and that one guy who guards the gun store killing anything.

Originally Posted by Danzos View Post
A zombie apocalypse thread and 75% of toribash players are instant heroes.
I'd probably just turn into a zombie, if it's a fucking apocalypse what's the point of fighting?

The thought of survival is thrilling, letting a zombie eat my god damn being alive isn't exactly what I had in mind. I think you would be smart enough to not be stupid enough to let somebody eat you alive. Whats the point of fighting? Hmmm. Let a goddamn zombie eat you alive, just sit there. Thats smart.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Honestly, I would just say my goodbyes.
Nobody fucking survives the zombie apocolypse.
I hate living in Texas -_-
Just go to a supermarket such as walmart or maybe home depot (lol) and stay there until I have to go to another shelter.
Well, let me start my well thought out and elaborate plan to protect myself and my household.

First, I'd grab a couple containers of fuel that I have in my garage, a hammer, a tool kit, and my crossbow, and my biggest kitchen knife, just in case someone decides to raid my house while i'm gone. I live in a fairly rural area, so, who knows. I'd get in my pacifica, and add on one of those mobile storage units that I've had since I've moved to this house. Big enough for furniture.

The second thing I'd do, is drive to the local gym, and back my car up to the gym. Next, I'd pack the mobile storage unit with treadmills. All the treadmills. I'd also raid the multiple vending machines there, break the glass with the hammer, and take all the food. That stuff tends to last a while, and has calories, so, while not exactly healthy, I'd be fed. Next, I'd raid some of the machines for parts, mainly the elastic stuff, to set up traps.

Then, I'd leave the gym, assuming I've gotten several treadmills, food, and whatever other crap I can muster to get. I assume my car would be targeted by people and zombies alike, so, I'd speed out of there, as fast as possible, back home. There wouldn't really be a lot of zombies there as of yet, as I said, its a fairly rural area.

I'd take out the treadmills, and put them next to all possible entrances to my house. Doors, windows, the garage door, and again, anything that could be used as an entrance by zombies/people. I'd hook all the treadmills up to a generator in my basement. To do this, I'd drill through wherever I'd need to drill through, but, this would take up most of my first day. I have 2 secret entrances/exits to my house just in case they are ever needed, one on the 2nd floor, and one in the basement. After making sure everything is set up properly, I'd drop by the nearest hardware station on my motorbike(has 5 big storage pouches), and a bookbag, and again, my crossbow and several bolts, and a hammer.

After arriving at the hardware store, I'd take a whole lot of wire, as much as possible, several LEDs, a couple 12 volt batteries, some NAND chips(enough to have spares), a breadboard, a nailgun, nails, and rope. I'd drop back home and store this in my basement, and drive back to the hardware store. I'd grab a bunch of 2x4s and travel as safely as possible trying to make sure all stay on. I'd board up all the doors, but the main one, to set up a trap for bandits, and make it look like thats the way i'm actually getting in/out.

Next, I'd drive out to my parents house, with my crossbow(gulp), and a hammer. They also live in a rural area. If they are still alive, good for them. If not, then, I'd be forced to use deadly force. I'd ask my father for two of his hunting rifles, without exactly explaining my need for them, and i'm certain he'd comply. I'd also warn them to stay away from my house to avoid attracting too much attention.

I'd go back home WITH 2 rifles(regardless of how I have to get them, this is for survival, not being an angel), and a decent amount of ammo. I'd proceed to the second part of my plan. I'd use the gasoline rations I have in storage accordingly with my vehicles' demands.

I'd continue with my plan, but i'm getting tired of writing. I'll jot down the rest of it later.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Well, let me start my well thought out and elaborate plan to protect myself and my household.

First, I'd grab a couple containers of fuel that I have in my garage, a hammer, a tool kit, and my crossbow, and my biggest kitchen knife, just in case someone decides to raid my house while i'm gone. I live in a fairly rural area, so, who knows. I'd get in my pacifica, and add on one of those mobile storage units that I've had since I've moved to this house. Big enough for furniture.

The second thing I'd do, is drive to the local gym, and back my car up to the gym. Next, I'd pack the mobile storage unit with treadmills. All the treadmills. I'd also raid the multiple vending machines there, break the glass with the hammer, and take all the food. That stuff tends to last a while, and has calories, so, while not exactly healthy, I'd be fed. Next, I'd raid some of the machines for parts, mainly the elastic stuff, to set up traps.

Then, I'd leave the gym, assuming I've gotten several treadmills, food, and whatever other crap I can muster to get. I assume my car would be targeted by people and zombies alike, so, I'd speed out of there, as fast as possible, back home. There wouldn't really be a lot of zombies there as of yet, as I said, its a fairly rural area.

I'd take out the treadmills, and put them next to all possible entrances to my house. Doors, windows, the garage door, and again, anything that could be used as an entrance by zombies/people. I'd hook all the treadmills up to a generator in my basement. To do this, I'd drill through wherever I'd need to drill through, but, this would take up most of my first day. I have 2 secret entrances/exits to my house just in case they are ever needed, one on the 2nd floor, and one in the basement. After making sure everything is set up properly, I'd drop by the nearest hardware station on my motorbike(has 5 big storage pouches), and a bookbag, and again, my crossbow and several bolts, and a hammer.

After arriving at the hardware store, I'd take a whole lot of wire, as much as possible, several LEDs, a couple 12 volt batteries, some NAND chips(enough to have spares), a breadboard, a nailgun, nails, and rope. I'd drop back home and store this in my basement, and drive back to the hardware store. I'd grab a bunch of 2x4s and travel as safely as possible trying to make sure all stay on. I'd board up all the doors, but the main one, to set up a trap for bandits, and make it look like thats the way i'm actually getting in/out.

Next, I'd drive out to my parents house, with my crossbow(gulp), and a hammer. They also live in a rural area. If they are still alive, good for them. If not, then, I'd be forced to use deadly force. I'd ask my father for two of his hunting rifles, without exactly explaining my need for them, and i'm certain he'd comply. I'd also warn them to stay away from my house to avoid attracting too much attention.

I'd go back home WITH 2 rifles(regardless of how I have to get them, this is for survival, not being an angel), and a decent amount of ammo. I'd proceed to the second part of my plan. I'd use the gasoline rations I have in storage accordingly with my vehicles' demands.

I'd continue with my plan, but i'm getting tired of writing. I'll jot down the rest of it later.

If all else fails, what would be your plan for ending everything? Before you got eaten alive. Or would you just sit there, like a previous statement made?
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
^

Holy.... I am not in the mood to read his whole thing but from the ending I can tell that once he's done with his plan, what is he gonne do then?
Am I the last person alive or are there other humans trying to survive?
Are these fast zombies like Left4Dead or any other zombie apocalyptic simulation game?

I'd be honest with you, I would give up all hope if I was the last person alive. Plus, I know nothing about the type of science needed to alter DNA or whatever you do to cure the zombie disease.

However, knowing I'm not alone will give me enough drive to fight for my life.
As far as what I would do, well I don't know. Everybody as a clear idea on what is necessary and what needs to be done. My idea will probably be no different then everyone else's.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]