Ranking
I dont see anything wrong with this. This is how im treated and it's great. Fuck parents. IM MYSELF!!!
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
I feel guilty for Laughing at this.
If we're getting to the point of laughter, we shouldn't laugh and those kids did nothing wrong, they behaved as they were raised to be. It's too simple to explain this.
when you're raising a child, you shouldn't give him everything he wants, because if you actually gave him like a car or a high definition PC that easily, he will think it's something unmentionable that's a point. There's nothing wrong really, their parents just can't raise well, instead of raising them to be ladies and men they raised them to be kids, I feel so bad for them for being spoiled but, Life is just cruel more than they think.
Proud member of Thief
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
I find this rather appalling that people don't witness that there boy/daughter witnesses things under their care partially it's the parent's fault that their children at a young age hears harsh or cruel words like fuck,shit,damn,ass,asshole,dick and bastard (it's derogatory but in a sense) around them saying rude/harsh things like "go suck a dick" or I hope you die" I mean c'mon you screwed your child(ren) mentally but not up to the point where they were talking nonsense. People need to watch what they say around children otherwise they will end up like what was shown in that video (all races)

to add on to what I said and should of summed up:

they need one of these....

Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
to add on to what I said and should of summed up:

they need one of these....

What a waste of good belts ;(,
By the way just read my comment to see whose really fault it's.
Proud member of Thief
Originally Posted by ClownDevil View Post
What a waste of good belts ;(,
By the way just read my comment to see whose really fault it's.

that's basically the same thing as I am saying except my response was deliberate and more compelling
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Meh. Your average dumband parents too scared to discipline their children. They all need a good licking.

I have never swore in front of my fam and never raised a finger to my folks

My mom would kick my ass
Just did a bit of searching, 2-3 kids in the compilation had mental diseases so it would explain their actions. That girl with the car iirc was part of a reality tv show so that scene was most likely scripted. The rest was meh.
They need discipline, a lot of it, a grounding, or timeout won't be good enough.

The parents need to be more strict towards their children, so they don't end up making bad decisions in the world once they grow up.
maybe later
they should get a nice ass whooping, if i did shit like this i would probably get kicked out of the house for a while.

its all discipline guys.