Toribash
Original Post
Change
Remember when toribash only hd like 5 or 10 colors? Remember the 1.27 days? I do and i kinda liked it now its a noobs ultimate stomping ground.
What do you think?
you joined in july 2008, you wouldnt remember the 1.27 days.

I dont either, but you sure as hell arent an oldschooler.
I had an older account, but I actually looked back, and I started during Version 2.1 or something. Idk if I'm an oldschooler.
Remember when quasi-oldschoolers attempted to make elitist threads talking about how much better life was two years ago?

Oh wait, it is now.

As nice as the old days were, this game has progressed in a positive way, and there are many many new guys that are much better than many of your precious old schoolers
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Originally Posted by Mosier View Post
Remember when quasi-oldschoolers attempted to make elitist threads talking about how much better life was two years ago?

Oh wait, it is now.

As nice as the old days were, this game has progressed in a positive way, and there are many many new guys that are much better than many of your precious old schoolers

Thank you for saying that. As much as it may not please people to think about, I think sometimes people forget that Toribash is not intended to please only them.

Don't get me wrong, I know how you must feel. Its like when a band you like gets popular, you can tend to feel sort betrayed even though it is actually a good thing to see something you like be successful.

But yeah, there are probably twice as many (or near enough to that) colors now as when I started, and some of the customizations can feel sort of...well, cheap sometimes (I'm looking at you titan grip color). But on the whole it is better to have the game flourish than to be pinned down to pleasing people over sentimental issues.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
i remember when there was 10 people in irc..

good days.

[T]
#hi

I remember when nearly nobody knew eachother ingame because you could change your nick as much as you wanted. And some knucklehead always created chaos by naming himself the same as someone else :P
I remember the days when nobody gave a damn when someone joined, so long as they were actually cool.

How come those days can't come back?
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Originally Posted by Qegola View Post
I remember the days when nobody gave a damn when someone joined, so long as they were actually cool.

How come those days can't come back?

Because KBash is a douche.

also hi Qeg n_n
Originally Posted by Diealready View Post
you joined in july 2008, you wouldnt remember the 1.27 days.

I dont either, but you sure as hell arent an oldschooler.

You are now aware it is possible to download the game without joining the forums.