Toribash
Um, sorry for asking this much, but could you provide us artists with an example of an anime hairstyle?
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
Originally Posted by BeanSprout View Post
Um, sorry for asking this much, but could you provide us artists with an example of an anime hairstyle?

dl and lp me
dl and lp? what is that?
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
dl and lp? what is that?

do /dl jen7

then do /lp jen7

ingame
Um i cant go ingame cuz mom wont let me. just post image or something.
-----
im currently using this hair style and it will look more realistic when i finish the shading

hair

Last edited by BeanSprout; May 16, 2015 at 05:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
LOL. Bro. It will be better, though you probably shouldve shown me that head to begin with :P. Like i said, this isnt even close to dont. hold thy horses
Um i cant go ingame cuz mom wont let me. just post image or something.
-----
im currently using this hair style and it will look more realistic when i finish the shading

hair

Not even close to how amazing i want the head here is the head i have atm i want something this good or better http://gyazo.com/ef6d4b5ba3b8ee1fd8590e26bca7ef3e
http://gyazo.com/9003f1159248a58ce10a90d3bb5cc260

Added Hair

Nice? If yes I'll add details.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post

Added Hair

Nice? If yes I'll add details.

Don't like the hair it's to light blue and i'd prefer red eyes.

still shading hair