Ranking
1.Айдар.
2. Россия
3. 13
4.Был старый аккаунт , забыл пароль , на нем был 2 дан . Сейчас же , я коричневый пояс. В день играю по 3-4 часа.
5. Мушу/айкидо
6. Мушу/айкидо
7.GMT +3.00 (Москва)
8. На форум захожу вечером , в игре часто актив.
Немного о себе.
Общительный , адекватный , ненавязчивый.
В клановые бои буду вступать с радостью
Обожаю чатить на пабликах
Неплохо играю , Английский язык знаю чуть чуть. Ну , в разговоре могу употреблять.
Last edited by LokkiXD; Jun 20, 2017 at 10:48 PM.
Application
Where i am from: Indonesia
How much I have played and rank: I have played toribash back at 2010-2014 and now im just coming back, my rank is 2nd dan black belt.
Fav Mod: Spar
Most skilled Mod: I think i can do Aikido just fine
My local time: UTC9
How much time you active in-game/on forum and etc: I can be very active because right now i am very free but again i literally just came back to this game again. I hope and i can be a good contribution to this clan

THANKS
all on top accepted(и ты тоже локи был инвайтнут в клан)
Alive
So, we still lead the recruitment into the clan yes I know we do not have many people (like active people rn), but if there are people who want to help in rebuilding and strengthening the clan you will gladly be accepted
Alive
Hello, my real name is Fahad and I am from Pakistan. I can speak decent English but sadly I don't know a thing about Russian.
I am 15 years old, meh.
My belt is 2nd dan black, and I used to play a lot a few years ago and just came back. I am trying to restore my form and get even better at this game. I wish and am ready to make a commitment to this game so hopefully Ill be active enough for you.
My favorite mod is aikido even though I am not really good at it but I am trying to get better everyday.
I am probably the most skilled in judo even though it's kinda luck-based.
My local timezone is GMT+5 and I am willing to be active on forum and in-game for at least 2 hours everyday(except if I have tests, then I'll have to play less)

Thanks for reading, hope you accept me.
Originally Posted by G1cs2d View Post
Hello, my real name is Fahad and I am from Pakistan. I can speak decent English but sadly I don't know a thing about Russian.
I am 15 years old, meh.
My belt is 2nd dan black, and I used to play a lot a few years ago and just came back. I am trying to restore my form and get even better at this game. I wish and am ready to make a commitment to this game so hopefully Ill be active enough for you.
My favorite mod is aikido even though I am not really good at it but I am trying to get better everyday.
I am probably the most skilled in judo even though it's kinda luck-based.
My local timezone is GMT+5 and I am willing to be active on forum and in-game for at least 2 hours everyday(except if I have tests, then I'll have to play less)

Thanks for reading, hope you accept me.

I and Punk agree to take you, well, accept your invite and welcome!:]
Alive
1. Isreal
2. 15
3. 2 years (banned a year ago by a market mistake)
4. lenushu
5. Mushu/Lenushu
6. (GMT+2)
7. 1.5hour
Last edited by PavoR; Feb 3, 2018 at 11:47 AM.