Ranking
Original Post
How to add custom music to your ToriBash Menu
Hello and Welcome to the Tutorial to add custom music to ToriBash 3.8

Requirements
Audicity - FREE ENTIRELY
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/beta_windows

Now that you have the Requirements checked, Lets start off with the tutorial

Go to CGames\Toribash-3.8\data\music and take the Track.ogg file and move it somewhere memorable other than the current folder
Then if you listen to the menu music, You notice its Looped meaning the song replays over and over sounding like one song thats where Audicity comes in! take the song or songs desired and open them up on Audicity ONE AT A TIME!
These are the Steps
1. Make Sure there are No words at the begining or end of this Song
2. If there are words AT THE BEGINING OR END OF THE SONG, PICK A DIFFERENT SONG
3.If there are no words at the begining follow the pictures

Now for Multiple songs open the first song
and click Effect > Fade Out
then open the second song in a second session
highlight the second song then Edit > Copy
then Paste the song at the end of the First Song
and File>Export as Ogg Vorbis as track1

For 3 songs open a third song in Audicity, on the second session click Effect > Fade Out then copy and paste the song onto the First song,
(close the second session after this)
then on the third song click Effect > Fade Out and copy and Paste the third song onto the ending of the second song in the 1st session (close the third session) then File>Export as Ogg Vorbis as track1

Thank you for viewing my tutorial and i hope your custom song was successful!
You can't just wrap [img] tags around the source, you have to upload it to a image hosting site, like photobucket.
im very sorry about the pics and i figured this out all on my own since ive had expieriance on changing music to many computer games on my own for anyone wondering
I just sit there and play the computer on my pc's harddrive and turn it up without turning the speakers up... That helps!