ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Torilegends : Jepoy (Jepoy is better than you)

Good day, ladies and gentlemen.

Toribash has more then 450000 registered users. You are trying to stand out of them, but you are just one of thousands other players.
You may be 10th dan, you may have several streaks on the pro-servers, but nobody ever recognizes you. There are hundreds of people here, the same as you.

But friend, if you increase your skill every time, if you try to invent new opens, if you never use noob-style, you have a chance to earn the status of 'Tori-Hero'.

Man, you MUST know players who merit to be called Legendary Tori-Heroes. Because they are actually BETTER THEN YOU.

And one of them is [DAT]Jepoy

What? Are you not his fan? O_o

Then read:
8th june of 2007 year is a big day for Toribash. Because on that day Jepoy joined! 10 days of playing was enough for Jepoy to show his skill. Shiva was wise, he saw young talented player and invited him to join [DAT]

Just 3 months after this, Jepoy won his first tourney. One week after he won another one... At this moment Jepoy holds the record of most big events won.

In the October 2007 Jepoy became Clan Leader and is leading [DAT] to Olimpus.

In the January 2008 Jepoy became GameKeeper and brought us his awesome tourney ideas: Best of the best, weekly competitions, Christmas Climb and several stands alone events. According to the pole "Vote for the GameKeepers serving the community well" Jepoy is the most popular of all the GameKeepers.

Since December of 2008 Jepoy hosts daily tourneys as PromoTeam member and every day he gives toribashanians possibility to compete with each other.
Anyways, Epic hosting, Epic ingame skill, Rank 1 makes Jepoy one of biggest Toribash stars.

So. I hope now you know who is Jepoy and why he is great.

You do want to meet him face to face? Right?

Well then.......

For black belts and above
Tourney "JEPOY IS BETTER THAN YOU"

Date: 23th August
Time: 12:00 GMT
Server: JepoyParty
Mode: Taekkyon
Tourney-style: knockout
Rules: no caps, no links, no spam

Winner of this ko tournament gets the chanсe to prove himself and duel with Jepoy.
Duel format: first to 4 wins

Prizes:

Winner of this duel gets 30k (of course Jepoy must to be winner ;p )
Loser of this duel gets 10k

Good luck to all of you! You really need it!
Last edited by Nirs; Aug 23, 2009 at 09:34 AM.
ookey.
Overed.

[Urban]Leyz won ko-tourney and got megaluck ;p

[Urban]Leyz 4-2 [DAT]Jepoy

so, leyz won 30k. gratz

unfortunate day for Jepoy,
but, anyways, Jep, we are love you
It's a darn shame I couldn't be there, but congratulations to the winner.
my situation since like Imsku's

anyway congrulations Leyz :P you are fry potatoes xD

I think if i will be on one half Imsku - (we ) will kill al xD

Wildsku or Imsbox xD
wildbox:Nuu stab! go on forum!
Stabberz:Will do Box. In a bit :D