Ranking
Original Post
[NTN]New Tori News

Objectives
New Tori News is a cooperative project that aims to entertain, promote and inform.

Concept
Absolutely anyone will be able to send me an article Toribash realted or not. An article can be an interview, a review of art shops, a rant about current news etc. The editorial team will then select the best articles (or the ones that fit best), correct them, and send them to the artists (note: you can be writer and editor at the same time). The editors will then send the read and corrected articles to the artists who will put everything in the form of a .pdf (not unlike the past ToriNews).
If an article is designed to be part of a column (for instance, best videos of the month), and if the editors accept the first article, there will be no need for a selection of the following articles.

Members
Editors: Carl, surf, Splinter, Kickass, Marco, Muffindo
Artists: Stickicide, Tapion
Writers (have at least written one article): Muffindo
Regular writers (column makers): none yet

Want to participate?
These are the three ways you can participate in this project:

If you want to be a writer, simply send me an article that you think good enough for it to be accepted by the editorial team.
If you want to be an artist, get in touch with Tapion, he will handle it.
If you want to be an editor, say so in this thread. We will try to keep the editors as competent as possible so you will only be chosen if the current editors already know your potential. You may give information that you think is useful though.

Guidelines for articles
-Don't write articles about current things that will end soon (i.e. events). Since we don't controle the number of articles that wi will recieve, yours might be published after the event is over and you will look ridiculous f you're trying to get people to participate. You may however talk about large past events.
-If your article was really good and wasn't chosen, you can send it again, sometimes it will get rejected because there already is one very similar to it or because there simply was no space for it (I hope we will be able to encounter that problem).
-DON'T USE ABBREVIATION
-If you plan do do an interview on IRC, try to ask questions that would interest the whole community. Also try to diversify your themes.

Advertisment
There will be pages reserved to advertising anyone's shops, videos, art etc.
To advertise your shop, just send the image that you want there to be and 10 000 toricredits for each 90000 squared pixels (thats 300*300 if you want a square). No dimention can be bigger than 1000 pixels (wide or high).

Bank
The bank will be used for events and tourneys
Current tc : 40 000
Donations accepted

IRC channel
#newtorinews
Use it to ask me about anything or see how the editors work.
Last edited by Muffindo; Mar 5, 2010 at 06:38 PM.
Current artists in contact with me:
- Stickicide ofc

Edit: Remember everyone, pm me to help as an artist as well as posting here, if you're interested.
Last edited by Tapion; Mar 4, 2010 at 02:25 PM.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Grammar mistake? "know youyr potential"

Also, I wish to become an *writer, On what should the article be on?

Edited with *
Last edited by Zinx; Mar 3, 2010 at 09:17 PM.
Indeed, thanks for the correction. Editors don't write, or at least that's not their job. What you seem to want to be is a writer, write about anything you want and send it to me, we will review it with the editorial team.
I'm interested in becoming an editor.
I don't know if there is any other information I can add to show my potential.
Also, would it be very time consuming?
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Absolutely not, only a bit PM consuming. You'll be debated in the next editorial reunion which will take place when I have enough articles to publish.
I am interested in becoming an editor. I do not really know what to add to this post as additional information, as you probably already know me and my potential.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash