Ranking
Original Post
[REQ]Running script
I suck at running, even a tutorial doesnt help, i am asking for a script that runs when you press h and stop running when you press j. I am offering 200 tc to the first person who makes it
Last edited by CorkedA; Jun 14, 2010 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Forgot Something
Youve got issues, ive got issues, youve got a girlfriend, ive got a girlfriend, my girlfriend beats meee.
-Rappunk
so... it shuld be a running bot?
qaywer Mongius BlubKill Jaker GerFight Pinheads Coolino <3 | [TEO] | [T3AL] | [HighTunesYT]
It may only work at the start of the replay, any further interference made (in the making of a replay) will most likely mess up the run when using the script.
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread
i think there is a way... ill try it.
qaywer Mongius BlubKill Jaker GerFight Pinheads Coolino <3 | [TEO] | [T3AL] | [HighTunesYT]
Unless you can create a full blown AI, that can detect the ground and create moves based on speed/distance to keep balance etc. its not going to work.

You might be more worthwhile inputting the joints for move one, using movesaver, inputting move 2, using move saver ec.
I could attempt a running addon to Dafe's AI, but I dunno about distribution. Like, I don't know if he wants it publicly available.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
maybe u should watch some tut or just work on it in freeplay
Practice makes perfect. Even if you have this script made you still won't know how to run.

Search for Verax run on youtube, it helps you understand a basic run for TB, practice that and eventually you will be creating your own unique running style.
You do understand that you are still unable to use .lua scripts in multiplayer. Am i correct?

Because this can be used to make replays for videos and such but it wouldnt help you ingame. That would be distributing unfair advantages.