Ranking
Original Post
Ask the devs, admins, ninjas - Votes are open!
Voting is now open, you can vote here:
http://www.slainvet.net/vote.php
I have not made it very clever, and I will probably ignore any question which clearly has too many votes - so only vote for 3 or 5 questions, even if you can vote for them all, as many times as you like.

Ok, so I am going to give a few questions to as many devs, admins, ninjas, ex-devs and ex-admins as possible (including me!), then post them on the forums as a set of interviews. BUT, the community comes up with the questions!

Post your questions in this thread - there will be a follow-up thread with the questions and answers. The closing date for questions will be Wednesday, 30th June at 00:00 (UTC / GMT+0) - any questions posted after this time may be ignored. I will try to get the answers posted by Friday.

The toribash IRC channel will select the top questions to ask, and I will ask each person the same questions - no matter how silly they are.

This thread is only for questions

The people we will try to ask (and get in contact with) are:
AaronSasori
avwave
Barneh
bdo
BlakNWyte
Blam
boaf
Bust3r
Cevius
Chac
CMon
Dafe
Delaid
DrSHARK
Ducky
feitingen
Gman80
Hamster
hampa
hanz0
HebrewHamr
Ishi
jarmund
Jok
Juntalis
Kai-Tiger
KiTFoX
ManBreakfast
mosier
mouf
Mr_Deanster
nachouru
Novitech
rawrbaarf (riba)
Shin-Ryuu
Shogan
siku
SkulFuk
SlainVeteran
SlipAnc
steve
Stilf
suomynona
test
tonjevic
ToriBot
veb
Zob

If I have missed anyone, PM me - do not post about it in this thread.

Those people listed in the above list are still allowed to ask questions if they wish since the other people will then get an opportunity to answer the question (if it is selected).

Here is the first question suggestion:
How did you get into Toribash?

Voting is now open, you can vote here:
http://www.slainvet.net/vote.php
I have not made it very clever, and I will probably ignore any question which clearly has too many votes - so only vote for 3 or 5 questions, even if you can vote for them all, as many times as you like.
Last edited by SlainVeteran; Jul 23, 2010 at 11:06 PM.
I has a flavour
I'm going by the assumption that you guys are the highest authority in the website. Do you believe that the forum could be handled in any way that would be more democratical that the present one? By democratical, I mean toning down the very present hierarchy between users set by their "power". If so, would you prefer to see it change that way?
How many hours per day do you work out?

Because you are really buff.

Also, what do you devs do together to have fun ;)
What was your favorite change that happened to Toribash or the Forum? Least Favorite?

(>^_^)>
Why exactly do you want to moderate these forums?
Do you enjoy getting probably thousands of reports a day, half of which probably is just one person mad at another?
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
What is your most interesting aspect of the game?

What is the best thing about the community, and this current time?
What the shit is a black dev gk

as in, the thing that macperfect is. srsly wtf
Is someone actually working on fixing the search bar? If so, why is it taking so long?

What will happen once the TC cap is reached?

When will new colors be added?

Why hasn't transparency been reintroduced into Toribash yet?

I'll think of more later.
You have received an infraction at Toribash Community.