The FAQ has been reworked to be up to date and more user friendly.
We hope people will use this tool as, many of the problems in support can be solved by simply reading the FAQ.
If you wish to make a new thread for the FAQ, please send me a personal message over the forum, and I will review your FAQ idea.
New threads can only be made by moderators or higher.
If you have any problems using the FAQ, or suggestion for the FAQ in general, post here.
- Threads are now in alphabetical order.
- All threads now have consistent categories.
- All threads are open for comments.
- Some sticky threads in support are now in the FAQ.
- Account : For account related threads.
- Basic : For basic knowledge or problems, we expect everyone to read and understand at least the basics.
- Forum : For forum related threads.
- Game : For Game related threads.
- IRC : For IRC related threads.
- Issues : For scam or reporting problems and knowledge.
- Z : For dead threads.
- Administration - Threads relating to the administration of the game or forum.
- Clans - Clan information.
- Deleted - Deleted, or to be deleted threads.
- Items - For threads relating to game items, such as join colours or textures etc.
- Management - For managing things.
- Options - Game options.
- Performance - For hardware and driver threads, relating to how to speed up the game or improve compatibility.
- Purchases - For threads related to buying in game content with money.
- Problems - For game problems.
- Replays - For information on replays and how to record the game.
- Reporting - For information on reporting players.
- Rules - For information on the rules and punishment system.
- Security - For information on security, mostly account based.
- Scams - For scam information.
- Scripts - For scripts help and information.
- Support - For help on using support.