Ranking
Originally Posted by Skadi View Post
-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash? id like to finally max out my belt after 9 years

-Do you have any friends in [eVo]? If so who?
(This does not mean KNOW OF, this means who do you socialize and play with.) i consider everybody as a friend. i dont really see that many players from evo ingame so i dont socialize with that many

Define max
We tend to lurk a lot via the forums or discord (Mainly discord because the forums suck), so us not being in-game often currently isn't a good reason to not at least show an attempt to get to know us better.
Last edited by Tripstone; Aug 16, 2020 at 07:28 AM.
max/elite belt. i also just recently joined the evo discord so ill do that also
You have to play 1389 days (24/24 each days) to reach the elite belt either you buy qi

You wont maximize it this year
Hello eVo
Hello!

Sup eVo, I'm Greg. Uhh I usually suck at doing applications and I haven't been in a clan in years, but hey I thought I'd give it a try. Also keep in mind I haven't been on in a few years other than dropping in to see how stuff is going.

Some general info: I'm 23 and I live in California by Anaheim (So -8 GMT Pacific). I honestly don't remember most of the clans I've been in but I was in [Nitro] back when it was poppin. This was/is my main account and don't remember any of my old alts. Why do I still play? Probably the same reason a lot of you guys do. Nostalgia mostly. Always enjoying a good challenge and of course the dysfunctional, yet endearing family that the community is. As for what I can bring to eVo, skillwise I'm a rust bucket and I'm pretty out of touch with the community so I guess not a huge amount? But recently I started playing again and hopefully I can find my way back into the community and warming back up by starting here. Unfortunately no friends in eVo (no friends in eVo, why even live), back when I was younger (like 7 years ago) I looked up to eVo as these gods of the toribash world and felt unworthy so I never tried to talking to any of you guys.

Anyway, I would be absolutely happy to be part of the eVo discord which is actually the best way to contact me: add me :: SoftnJuicy#3268. I hope I can get to know you guys, whether I get in the clan or not. Oh and I have no problem with a voice chat

As for me well I'm a hockey fanatic GO DEVILS, love science and shid, particularly the boom in space exploration we've been seeing. Finna go to Mars. I mean I was going to school for a few years as an engineering degree with the intention of applying to SpaceX or Blue Origins but I've been taking a break so I can get my finances slightly more stable (and COVID shidded all over everything). At the moment I'm working security at a hospital which has been pretty interesting. If yall want some WILD hospital stories hmu.

Uh can't really think of anything else at the moment, but if you guys have got anything on your mind, shoot.

Thank you for you considerdation
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
Hi Evo, my real name is Kevin Svensson I was born in Sweden and arrived at America at the age of 10 and have been here ever since.
Information: I'm 20 years old, I live in Nevada in Las Vegas, GMT is -8. I have been in mainly 2 clans for the whole time I have played toribash I was in Obey and Zero. I was in Zero much longer and I was there when Zero got official and Obey I was in for a while but returned back to Zero. Oexx is my main account now, I used to play on another account but I forgot the username and password of the account. So ever since then I have been playing on Oexx as my main account.

The reason that I still play Toribash is because there is something that just always brings you back, I took a long break from this game because I wanted to just play some other games like CSGO or Rainbow six siege but i'm back to Toribash. Toribash will never really get old for me and I don't plan on taking another break anytime soon! The skills that I can bring in to the Evo clan is replay making, I also do have some experience in boxshu and aikdio. But I am the best at replaymaking, I usually do sparring parkour and tricking. I like to do parkour the most tricking second and sparring last. The friends I have in Evo is Kouta, Karbn, Zolvic, Matarika and Mocucha. Those are the main guys that I talk to but I don't really mind on talking to anyone in Evo, I am usually pretty friendly to everyone I talk to. I like to mess around for fun with those guys but for the most part I am chill with anyone. I think Evo has a great community of players when it comes to skill and just relationship wise with people.

The easiest way to contact me is through discord, Quezy#3337 if I don't respond in around 5 minutes it just means that I am currently not online or am busy with some work in real life. I'm willing to talk on the discord chat as soon as I can get a mic, I have been having issues with the current mic I have so for as of right now I can not communicate with others vocally just through text for now.

I am a person who loves to play basketball with friends or just practice on improving my self. I am a very determined person when it comes to a basketball court or anything. I give my all when I try to accomplish something,. I am a person of knowledge, I love to read and just communicate with others. I am currently in my last year of college, it has been difficult due to the situation that we are in. I have medals of track being first place and second place only and 3 English medals. I have written a book for my high school just for fun, since there wasn't much else to do in that stage of my life in school.

I'm Oexx and I think that I would fit well in Evolution! (Apologies but I am not allowed to send replays on this form of text. If you would like replays DM my discord I can do so for you.)
California is -7 GMT no?

Also, I am currently in Orange County.
Anaheim is like EZ hop from where I currently am.

Will be heading toward the Grand Canyon tomorrow... ish? Tomorrow I'm pretty sure.
[spoiler]
Originally Posted by oexx View Post
Hi Evo, my real name is Kevin Svensson I was born in Sweden and arrived at America at the age of 10 and have been here ever since.
Information: I'm 20 years old, I live in Nevada in Las Vegas, GMT is -8. I have been in mainly 2 clans for the whole time I have played toribash I was in Obey and Zero. I was in Zero much longer and I was there when Zero got official and Obey I was in for a while but returned back to Zero. Oexx is my main account now, I used to play on another account but I forgot the username and password of the account. So ever since then I have been playing on Oexx as my main account.

The reason that I still play Toribash is because there is something that just always brings you back, I took a long break from this game because I wanted to just play some other games like CSGO or Rainbow six siege but i'm back to Toribash. Toribash will never really get old for me and I don't plan on taking another break anytime soon! The skills that I can bring in to the Evo clan is replay making, I also do have some experience in boxshu and aikdio. But I am the best at replaymaking, I usually do sparring parkour and tricking. I like to do parkour the most tricking second and sparring last. The friends I have in Evo is Kouta, Karbn, Zolvic, Matarika and Mocucha. Those are the main guys that I talk to but I don't really mind on talking to anyone in Evo, I am usually pretty friendly to everyone I talk to. I like to mess around for fun with those guys but for the most part I am chill with anyone. I think Evo has a great community of players when it comes to skill and just relationship wise with people.

The easiest way to contact me is through discord, Quezy#3337 if I don't respond in around 5 minutes it just means that I am currently not online or am busy with some work in real life. I'm willing to talk on the discord chat as soon as I can get a mic, I have been having issues with the current mic I have so for as of right now I can not communicate with others vocally just through text for now.

I am a person who loves to play basketball with friends or just practice on improving my self. I am a very determined person when it comes to a basketball court or anything. I give my all when I try to accomplish something,. I am a person of knowledge, I love to read and just communicate with others. I am currently in my last year of college, it has been difficult due to the situation that we are in. I have medals of track being first place and second place only and 3 English medals. I have written a book for my high school just for fun, since there wasn't much else to do in that stage of my life in school.

I'm Oexx and I think that I would fit well in Evolution! (Apologies but I am not allowed to send replays on this form of text. If you would like replays DM my discord I can do so for you.)

[/spoiler]

Hi “ezio”,
Denied.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
eVo application
Name: Jelaun - I'm 16
I'm Currently GMT -5.
I Have Been in [REV] [SPARK] [SPYDER].

There Are Many Things About Toribash That I’ve Developed A Thorough Liking For. The General Concept Of Being Able To Do Anything You Can Imagine With Regards To Human Movement Just Appeals To Me Greatly. That And The Fact That There’s No Alternative To Toribash. It’s Completely Different To Any Other Game I Can Recall In The Sense That; It’s Not Pay To Win (There Is No Single Item In The Game That Provides One With An Advantage Over Any Other Player), There’s An Extremely High Learning Curve And So It Challenges Even The Most Experienced At Times And Most Importantly, There Is No Campaign. In Any Other Regular Game You Would Expect Some Sort Of Checkpoint? Millstone? Some Pre Determined Stage In Which The Player May Say “I’ve Completed The Game”. Of Course With Toribash It’s Very Much Different. You Are Left To Decide Where That Point In The Game Is. It’s The Decision Of The Player To Establish Their Own Goals In Game That – Upon Achieving Them, The Player Is Rewarded With That Well Earned Feeling Of Accomplishment We All Strive For.

What can you bring to [eVo]?: I Offer All My Respect To [eVo] And It’s Members. I Can Bring My Good SportsmanShip, I am Not as Good As Basically All Of Your Members But Im Not Too Bad At Parkour,MMA And Aikido-Aikidobigdojo.
Why choose [eVo]? Simple. One Can’t Scroll Through The Clan List With Out Noticing That One Clan That Instead Of Having The Usual: Official Since Jan 2008. Straight Away It Portrays A Good, Active, Stable And Strong Clan With Members Highly Regarded By Me And Others As Incredibly Experienced, Mature And Remarkably Intelligent. All [eVo] Members Are Looked Up To And All Receive The Well Deserved Respect They’re Entitled To From The Community As A Whole. Only The Hardest Of Workers Have The Privilege Of Wearing The [eVo] Clan Tag – The Trademark Of Unmatched Skill Both In Game And Out Game.Also,As A Said, I Am Not As Good As Many Of Your Members So I Feel Like Being A Part Of This Clan I Could Really Learn Alot From The Members And Slowly But Surely ,Become Just As Good As Everyone Here And Maybe Become Even Better.

Tell us about yourself: So, As You Know I’m 16 Years Of Age And Live In Jamaica. I’m In The 11th Grade, Rapidly Approaching My Final Year Of Structured Education. I’m Currently Studying Business, Along With All The Other Compulsary Subjects I Picked At The End Of Grade 9. I Enjoy Playing Football(Soccer) And Using Social Media. Im An Easy Going Person And Ive Been Told Im Very Easy To Talk To,I Also Enjoy Debating About Certain Topics And Im Very Open Minded So While Debating My Mind Can Be Changed.Anyways Thats Me,Or Atleast All You Need To Know. Also Some Friends/People I Talk To Or Play With In Evo Are: Shoddy,Karbn,Binklawz,Zolvic,Matarika And Mocucha.

Thank You Very Much Indeed For Reading (If You Did). Your Time Is Thoroughly Appreciated By Me. Whatever The Verdict Is, I Shall Accept Your Judgement Without Arguing. I Wish [eVo] And Its Great Members All The Very Best Of Luck In Future And Hope To Be Seeing You Guys In Game Sometime,With My [eVo] Clan Tag On!

Yours Sincerely, jelaun

My Replays
Attached Files
mas fanaisin.rpl (1.31 MB, 1 views)
ultimate.rpl (702.0 KB, 1 views)
box wasdd.rpl (336.0 KB, 1 views)
beat up gouy.rpl (780.1 KB, 1 views)
mocu jelaun spar.rpl (696.4 KB, 2 views)
heyy