Ranking
Kick Central,
The run was nice but i didnt like the first kick. The first kick looks like it can be improved.
The second kick looked nice. i liked how your didnt moved your body on that 2nd kick but but then you moved your body on the 3rd.
Thats looks like something you'd see in the movies.

Random,
Well what i got to say for this one is.
You still got games ;)
-snip-
My tricking)))

Shuckle Moderated Message:
Please refrain from posting random things in someone elses thread
Last edited by Shuckle; Jun 1, 2011 at 06:23 PM.
Originally Posted by MakzRu View Post
-snip-
My tricking)))

That is shit. You suck.

Why you being so rude D: Be nice.
Last edited by Shuckle; Jun 1, 2011 at 11:31 PM.
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
That is shit. You suck.

I know ((

Useless post
Last edited by Shuckle; Jun 1, 2011 at 06:28 PM.
It's nice style, but isnt really a b-twist. Look at Jaker's B twist.
Yours is more like a 360 and land on one foot.
thnx for the comments guys really appreciate them =]

@hammeren-thnx for the comment and your right BUT jaker is on another lvl of tricking he is FAR more skilled in it then i am as you can see....but i'm working on getting to that level! =]
wanna spar? pm me =]
back with another replay....the landing on the last kick is wack and the pose is wack but i spent like 5 hours on this replay and got careless after the last spin kick -__-
Attached Files
best i could do.rpl (142.6 KB, 24 views)
wanna spar? pm me =]
not really that good with decaps and dismembers and stuff but i tried =].....i could use LOTS of tips for this kind of stuff lol i might start getting into it more
Attached Files
Taj-SPIN KICK.rpl (81.5 KB, 15 views)
wanna spar? pm me =]
Originally Posted by tajuddin47 View Post
not really that good with decaps and dismembers and stuff but i tried =].....i could use LOTS of tips for this kind of stuff lol i might start getting into it more

Pretty good replay, Couldve been a bit better, Try to relax a bit more, and flow more, It looked pretty stiff. I also think you could've spun a bit more, probably all the way to 360°. Keep trying. You'll get it ;o
hi taj