ES Recruitment Drive
Re: Project "long range"
Here's one with range 2000. Time is 2000/10, but I only needed like half of that. It's not a very graceful one, because I failed to keep the jump straight and am improvising my way across to Uke all the way, but it is a range 2000 and I do score more points. Also, I'm setting as a new rule that the time cannot be more than the distance. As you can see in this replay, 2000 time is WAY more than you need for a 2000 distance, so that should not be a problem.

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
I tried using logic, my thought went like this "I probably could get a jump longer if I were lighter" --> arms off at start but then I found out that it's quite hard to jump without arms... Have a look! (warning glitching) ((hampa you gotta do something ))

...I guess I could try throwing the arms off after a jump and throw 'em backward, I imagine it would give a nice boost. I'll go try that now!

HIYAAAAAAaaa FACEKICK IN YOUR FACE....... Nah i'm just kidding
Wow.

If I would rate replays (and I don't), I would give that one a spasmtastic/10, CheZDa. =P

To those who think losing limbs is a good idea: Remember that ripping off your own limbs gives Uke a lot of points, so it will be harder to catch up with him. If you don't hurt yourself Uke will end up with 0 points, and you will hardly have to touch him to get more, but if you give Uke a lot of points you will have to do a lot better!
I got a decap from 1300 with a kinda tumbleing/gymnastic approach.

heres a sucessful 1500 attack, no dismemberment but still kinda cool.

and heres a 2000 that is kinda bad, will improve later.

-1000 distance. I think I lose really badly ;)
500/10
3 Jumps

Edit: Made it in two jumps (Nukem-N1000a)

Not too shabby, just gotta work on staying straight.

I kidna refined my 2000, but i had to have uke extend abs to stand up longer

Set distance and frames to 5000, try land a hit...

turn dq to 1, cause i dont feel like checkin all of that.