Clan Rules (Updated 6/15/08)
With the new rules regarding officiality, this is needed yet again.
1. Your clan's topic should be informative and welcoming, if you want it to go anywhere. Overuse of smilies isn't allowed.
2. Do not start your own clan's poll, because I don't even do polls anymore. Seriously, what do you think I'm updating all the stickies for? D:
3. Be respectful of each other, no flaming, etc etc. You've heard it all before. If you're being too harsh, I'll ask/tell you to stop. If you won't stop flaming, I'll deny your access to Clan Discussion. It won't be tolerated.
4. Necromancy is still wrong, and reviving old clans is still not allowed.
5. If you're going to make a topic, it's either a [DSC] about your clan, or something that's generally useful. Anything without a purpose will be deleted for organizational purposes.
6. If your clan looks to be inactive, a warning will be posted on your forum. If you or a fellow clan member don't/doesn't answer it within a week, your clan is considered "dead" and will be removed.[/CRABCAKES]
Rules are subject to change as I realize I forgot to mention things. Topic's name will be updated with the date every time I update the rules.