Ranking
Original Post
Guild Wars 2

Sylvari

Long ago, a weary soldier planted a strange seed in the depths of the Maguuma Jungle. For centuries, the Pale Tree grew, branches arching over the forest, until at last--twenty five years ago--it bloomed, and the Firstborn stepped into the world. They were followed by their brethren, season after season of sylvari, wide-eyed with wonder and searching for purpose in this strange land. Shaped first by the Dream that nurtured them before they awakened, the sylvari now travel Tyria seeking adventure and their place in the world...

Norn

They hail from the frozen north--the norn, a race of heroes. These massive, shape-shifting warriors prize individual valor and victory above all. They trust only the power of steel. The norn do not beg or grovel for the favor of the Gods, no. Instead, they revere the spirits of animals and draw strength from them. The norn can assume the form of their sacred totem beasts--bear, snow leopard, raven, and wolf--and call upon their power whenever they do battle, which is often.

Charr

The thundering sound of their advancing war machines makes the lesser races tremble with fear. They are the charr, and conquest is their birthright. The charr race was forged in the merciless crucible of war. It is all they know; war defines them and their quest for dominion drives them onwards, always onwards. The weakling and the fool find no place among the charr...

Asura

They may be short in stature, but this subterranean race of magical inventors are intellectual giants. These incredibly intelligent beings use their knowledge and skill with magic and crafting to assert their natural dominance. In the world of the asura, it is not the strong who survive, but the clever. Other races believe they should rule by virtue of their power and strength, but they delude themselves. All will serve the asura - in due time...

Human

| Guild Wars 2 Game Play footage |

---

---

---

[/FONT]

---

---

| Website: http://www.guildwars2.com/en/ | Fee: B2P | Release Date:Unknown | Exclusively on: PC

~Keep in mind I'm merely copying the same information that contains on the guild wars 2 news~

Last edited by iNoTo; Apr 16, 2011 at 06:35 PM.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
@fub no you will have to pay for it like to 1st(no mountly fee)
AND YEAH ITS AWESOME CANT W8 FOR IT
| Website: http://www.guildwars2.com/en/ | Fee: B2P | Release Date: November 2, 2011 | Exclusively on: PC

Is it me or peoples just doesn't read the fee at the bottom of the whole paragraph?
*waiting for preorder to come online*
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
I have never play the Guild Wars but Guild Wars 2 give me goose bumps. For some reason I feel like that's one of those games that most of the things that I wanted into a MMO.
~News~

---

January 27, 2011

--

On Guard! Introducing the Guardian Profession

Presenting the most recent Guild Wars 2 profession - the guardian! A versatile fighter who empowers his allies and crushes his enemies, the guardian is as dangerous with a staff as he is with a massive two- handed hammer. Discover the powerful offensive and defensive abilities of the guardian right here!

Last edited by iNoTo; Apr 21, 2011 at 05:03 PM.
News

---

February 9, 2011

--

Human Week Continues with New Video and Lore

We've updated the human page with new wallpapers, expanded lore, and a brand new video featuring Divinity's Reach and surroundings. Learn more about the indomitable spirit of the Krytan people in the face of rampaging centaurs, looting bandits, and political intrigue on our updated Guild Wars 2 human page!

---

February 24, 2011

---

Brand New Norn Video, Wallpapers, and Lore

Norn Week continues! We've updated our norn page with new wallpapers, expanded lore, and a brand new video featuring the Shiverpeaks, hunting grounds of the norn. Learn more about these shapechanging barbarians who prize glory and valor above all on our updated Guild Wars 2 norn page!

Last edited by iNoTo; Apr 21, 2011 at 05:02 PM.
~New Video~

---

Last edited by iNoTo; Apr 21, 2011 at 05:04 PM.
I'm so pumped up about this game, literally, I've never been as excited as I am now and I'll wait for however long it takes them to perfect it.