ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
The Runner's League (revamped!)

memberlist
current events
videos

(Click our logo to apply!)

Last edited by Slycooper; Feb 16, 2016 at 04:51 AM. Reason: opened to edit stuff
Runner's League Bank
(donating is appreciated!)

Old Runners League

Last edited by RLBank; Jun 1, 2011 at 09:18 PM.
Great, I can't wait to see your application.

I'm probably going to review and judge the applications harder now. I plan on having around 10-20 members maximum.
10-20 members which makes is harder for people to get in...So I'll try my best!
you yo daddy son
Finaly you brought this back to life!
Do i have to app or not?
Either way is fine with me.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Above the Member's List, there's a banner that says 'How To Apply'.

Click that, :3
Last edited by Slycooper; Feb 6, 2011 at 03:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Why do you want to join the Runner's League? ive wanted to join this ever since i heard of it ages ago i'd like to be able to share my replays with other skilled freerunners/parkourers
Why do you think we should accept you? i find that if i compare my replays to my replays from a month ago ive improved a huge amount so who knows if il stop improving or just keep getting better for like a year.
If accepted, are you going to be an active player? il be honest im only active at the weekends right now but as soon as my computers fixed i will be.
Did anyone refferal you? no
Post up to 6 of your best replays.only one the now but ive no time right now to make more
Attached Files
weed33 - parkour runner.rpl (563.9 KB, 43 views)
[Pure], wanna join?
nice to see that runner's league is back, i won't apply anyway because basicly i won't have time for organizations but i'm gonna track how it is going. ;]
Thanks for telling me Scorpio, I'm glad you're still interested in the organization.
Sorry weed33, whenever I view the replay it says I'm missing the mod. Then when install the mod, it puts you in the dead center floating. Posting more replays would be great
Last edited by RLBank; Feb 6, 2011 at 04:33 PM.