people playing: 359, servers online: 129, games played: 98,035,326

Toribash Community » Market » Art/Textures
Register FAQ Community Calendar Search
View Poll Results: How do you like this head texture?
It's very great! 2 100.00%
It's not that great. 0 0%
I'd say it's just a little bad. 0 0%
This head texture really sucks! 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old Mar 12, 2011   #1
Angelman18

Black Belt

Cool Head Texture
Description
If you want a cool head texture (buy the template first for 2k) then send one here and i will PM you it. If it gets too long to PM you all, then i'm just gonna have to post it.
Installation Instructions
To install this, click it, and when you're done downloading, get and open GIMP 2, open the head texture in the place it's in (to easily find it skip all this and click "Show In Folder", then do this), save it as head.tga, and make file "TarGA Image(.tga)" in the bottom, then click Ok. Now another window will pop up, just click Save on that, and open Toribash and done. Or you can right click my avatar, and click Save As and put it in the folder, then all of that.
Download
head.tga
Picture
The picture of the head texture is my avatar. See my avatar and that is what it will look like.
Do you want really good info on things like how much something is or how to grab a friend? Then you should ask me about them or other questions!
Angelman18 is offline   Reply With Quote