Toribash
It's amazing. I love how you chose dark colours and created a dark and evil feel to it. You're so patient with this, I envy those who have patience. :<
He is so old, So he desided to evolve a little. And now he is almost happy. Mudbox Rocks!

Toribash 6.0!!! xD
Last edited by nblx; Dec 31, 2013 at 07:40 AM.
Add more details to the front lf the leg (like a tatoo or something). It looks kinda bland.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Personally, I think the face needs some refining, some highlights on the eyes, the skin looks a little too rough, or it may just be that the texture is on a harsh 3D model that was mean't for a sphere.

Seems like the back needs to be improved, I see all those nice sparkly green lights, but there are none on the back. I think you should add a bit more detail, and texture to it. The depth on it is okay.
This is such an Epic piece of art!!! I realy love all the details and the effort u put in this!!
All my respect!
-----
Btw.. All torus should look like the modeled 3d version.. That would be awesome.. Haha..
Last edited by mobinladen; Dec 31, 2013 at 01:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
I'm speechless this set is jaw dropping. I really like how you made the textures connect from part to part that seems hard to do
shmeat shmeat give me something good to eat
Well sonic, its not about how its connected...
Its how its drawn and mapped, Its just perfect in everything, but nblx, only something makes me sad about this, some textures here seems like you wanted to get rid of this set?
some textures weren't good, and seem was easy to make so, i advice you to not work on it while you are tired or sad or something so you can do it Really Perfect!!!!

Also, what program are you using? really good mapping
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Originally Posted by 00Assassin00 View Post
Well sonic, its not about how its connected...
Its how its drawn and mapped, Its just perfect in everything, but nblx, only something makes me sad about this, some textures here seems like you wanted to get rid of this set?
some textures weren't good, and seem was easy to make so, i advice you to not work on it while you are tired or sad or something so you can do it Really Perfect!!!!

Also, what program are you using? really good mapping

mudbox and PS.
Btw.. parts of this set is just mapping, not the final quality. Its just a blurry scetches so i can see the full picture.