Note: these may change depending on various discussion occurring in the council keep
in mind that even tho its not finished it will not mislead you but there may be more
requirements long term.
Quick Guide on HOW to rank up.
- join secret rooms (not op)
- Being Noticed
- Contributing to conversations and or ideas
Seeker --> Incognito:
- Make Secret Rooms With the secret setting
(if u don't know them PM teague19)
- Being Active in-game and forum.
- Host events with Seekers
(if none present use a SK or SG).
- Shadow Incognito's.
- Join Secret betting servers.
- Be mostly active in skype/in-game/forums.
- Participate in clan wars.
- Start showing interest in training new members.
- Begin hosting clan events.
- Let your opinions be heard.
Incognito --> Keeper:
- Make Secret recruiting servers.
- Make Secret betting servers.
- Host Secret tourneys in-game.
- Begin training new members.
- Host clan events fairly often.
- Start clan wars .
- Be active in skype/forums/in-game.
- Start looking into hosting inactivity checks.
- Try to help out by stating all your opinions.
- Make useful posts.
Secret Keeper→ Secret Gaurdian
Story Behind the ranks.
- Make Secret Betting Servers
- Monitor Secret Recruiting severs
- Get involved with new members
(training,forum,recruiting,any kinda help they need)
- Being active in-game forum and active in a alternative
(skype, irc, ect)
- Host good events/Clan wars
- Run Smooth Activity checks
- Make Suggestion to improve clan
It starts off as a mere secret, a secret that has gained so much envy. Your only bound to hear of so many rumors, rumors that make you feel that you're on the verge of discovery. Its only when you become unknown to society that you have discovered you know too much and they seek you out. You no longer have the freedom or half the mind you did as an ignorant civilian. So much time goes by and your sick of this incognito life and being forced to keep this Secret. Consider your morals washed and your old life gone, only one care left in the world, guard the secret with your life!