ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Actually the problem is with Vegas, Sony were incredibly bad at making sure their stuff worked on newer OS'. Think along the lines of forced upgrades. -_-'

OFC the fact that you're using a Sony version shows it's out dated, they sold Vegas to Magix a while back. 13 and older is basically trashed now, no support, no more updates, no working on newer OS'.
Means buying again, and no doubt it'll be unstable again since it's still running on the leaning tower of .net runtimes.

If you don't want to throw money at it or turn your machine into a virus factory with dodgy versions (which most do with Vegas Pro) you could grab DaVinci Resolve, Blackmagic let you have the standard version for free, it's not like you need studio features for game videos.

Hell even Adobe's unstable crap is better than Vegas these days. Shame, years ago it was pretty great.

However, Microsoft should still have support for it in new updates.
There are a few "old programs" that never get updated, that should work on new OS' but if Microsoft isn't going to take the time to do some backsupport then RIP
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Why? It's not their product, they have no obligation to do anything for it.
Aint MS' fault if Sony repeatedly failed the most basic of all basics when it comes to coding. At the same time Sony aint going to fix it because they want nothing to do with Vegas any more, and Magix wont touch it because it's not their version.

On that note Vegas Pro 11 (last version I bought before I got sick of it being shit) works just as well as ever on current Win 10, although it did spit the dummy briefly because the update server has moved.

Can't expect people to keep outdated stuff running forever, that's just asking for bankruptcy.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
I made a little thing cuz I was bored.

Note: im not particularily good at this, I just do it as a hobby

Barrot (large)

No one said anything but this looks neat. Is it a vector?

my cnc is that it's body seems a little small compared to its head, maybe add a wing or something
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Why? It's not their product, they have no obligation to do anything for it.
Aint MS' fault if Sony repeatedly failed the most basic of all basics when it comes to coding. At the same time Sony aint going to fix it because they want nothing to do with Vegas any more, and Magix wont touch it because it's not their version.

On that note Vegas Pro 11 (last version I bought before I got sick of it being shit) works just as well as ever on current Win 10, although it did spit the dummy briefly because the update server has moved.

Can't expect people to keep outdated stuff running forever, that's just asking for bankruptcy.

Well no shit, but old stuff being ran on new stuff should not completely freeze the fucking computer is all I'm saying
Which makes it Window's fault for not force closing the non-working programs or w/e. Instead I just get a frozen PC that I have to reboot
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
It's most likely .net that's to blame, the leaning tower of runtimes was never stable. I don't get why people insist on using them instead of going win32 native when they make things.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
can someone help me find websites on where to buy good pc's so I can build them myself, looking for around $500-$700 range atleast maybe even $800
When there is nothing left to beat just make new stuff

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god