ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Sell Items Back to the torishop
Have Items In Deactivated that You Dont Want? Well with this idea Sell the items away (No market at all just click a sell option, Sending the item back to the shops for a restocking.) And Get 75 Percent from the original Cost. (If You get the item from Market, Then the price is Reset to the normal price at tori shop.) So If Your Low on Tc, And Need some, Make sure to check your deactivated with this wonderful creation.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
This would scramble up the market system and would cause a price crash because there are many items in the market that are sold at 10% of their price, and others at 300% of their real price. Why do you have a problem with the market anyway ? It's player-player trading. And as i said, tb marketing is almost like real economy, there are prices set for items and including your system would make the market totally obsolete, which is bad.
Recall/Money Back
i dont know if this has been brought forward, but what if there was a recall part of the shop where if you buy something, and you dont want it later, you can just select your item and give it back for the tc you had paid for it. this would get rid of A LOT of hassle for the people with many items and no sales.
I think you just totally ignored what i said, you can get a part of your items' value back when selling in the market, your idea would just make it obsolete andsome items much more expensive.
Btw if you buy an item you don't want its your fault, refunds are denied in general i think.
I got an Olive ghost,
Won it in GM tourney,
I sold it in Items for like 800tc.....
It was priced 9k
This can so be abused
mindless machine
I had all 4 amethyst trails a while back ago, bought it for like 4k for all.
They are each 400k in shop.
1.6kk, or 160 dollars for me!

\/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ok, new rule added. if you buy it from market instead of shop, you get the money for the amount you bought it for. same thing for trading on a forum.(but i dont know how the hell you could track that)
How about you get a little bit less tc than what it is worth in the market?

Like if you were able to buy a force for 1000 tc, if you choose to sell it back to the market, you would get like 600-700 tc back?
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
Originally Posted by DaNooB23 View Post
How about you get a little bit less tc than what it is worth in the market?

Like if you were able to buy a force for 1000 tc, if you choose to sell it back to the market, you would get like 600-700 tc back?

good idea. but back to what shmevin said. he bought it for like 4k and it was worth like 400k. doesnt that mean he gets 200k back? or are you suggesting that he gets 2k?