Ranking
Original Post
Blood Textures
I was Thinking Blood Textures so you pick a picture & when u bleed in-game the picture shows it as your blood.Also like Mohawk or Minihawk but a Afro its just a big ball of hair on your head.So what do u people think?
Last edited by Lazors; Jun 8, 2013 at 05:30 PM.
SHES a BEAST I call her KARMA
one problem with a blood texture would be that you can just colour it in, say void and have void blood, which costs $20. this means they have to make the texture more expensive than most of the blood colours, making it too expensive to be worth it. the same effect can be achieved with body textures, but because an actual texture looks much better than just block colours, it doesn't matter. this is why they made joint textures cost money, rather than tc (i think)
'David will do what David does. Love it or ask for a refund' ~Korban3, Overgrowth Secret Preorder Forum
im sure if it gets a chance,it will be ultra expensive.ppl will copy void or cool colors and use them,so it can't be cheap.
It would be for lots of qi maybe,or lots of tc i would say around 50k-100k

What do u guys think of the Afro idea?
Originally Posted by Abnoub123 View Post
It would be for lots of qi maybe,or lots of tc i would say around 50k-100k

who knows maybe it would be a USD product.

Afro hair texture,hmm sounds little bit cool.

50/50 Supported.
Thanks but if only hampa could see this i want it so bad,True it could be for USD

But is anyone In touch w/ hampa
Last edited by Abnoub123; Dec 24, 2012 at 10:06 PM.
blood textures
i think the should be some sort of blood textuers of custom blood that can be maid by the users of toribash just like a head texture ect

thanks
-chase
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Liar: breath, sleep, live the dubstep
Not to be mean or anything but i already posted a theard saying this idea so u kinda copyed me including i said it in the 4.3 theard so u copyed me
Ok sorry I don't read every post on the forums
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Liar: breath, sleep, live the dubstep