Ranking
Original Post
MrJingles' Replay Shack.

^NO, NOT THAT KIND OF SHAQ.

Anyways this is my new replay thread where I will post my most marvelous as well as my most shittiest replays.

So keep an eye on this thread as i will update it as soon as I can.

Quick note so that anyone doesn't get any misconceptions... in my last thread i said I was going to quit replay making forever but if you look closely in white font it said I was joking. It seems many of you actually believed me. sadface.

Attached Files
Chariot.rpl (233.6 KB, 236 views)
Here and Now.rpl (210.3 KB, 190 views)
Last edited by MrJingles; Apr 1, 2016 at 05:57 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
oh lol.

Chariot:
I liked how you keep spinning, that's cool.
the decap was pretty good and the back kick was really smooth and clean, really like the back kick.
Pose was meh.

Here and Now:
The opener was ok and the first kick was powerful and aimed good.
The back kick was really cool though. Looked kinda stylish.
Maybe it just me but the pose was cool :o
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Here and Now: I agree that the hits were clean and powerful and again, maybe adding a better pose would top it off.
Other than that I think it's a pretty solid replay.
Good job.
Here and now: very solid hits but that must be the most used replay scheme ever :c

Chariot: hitting Uke when he's on the ground is a no go for me, but the next boomhit was just like a knife through butter, like fuck
I quickly edited chariot and this is what I got.

I'll probably tweak it a bit more just to get a better feel towards the end, hopefully create a standing pose or something.
Attached Files
Chariot .rpl (352.7 KB, 86 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Chariot - I liked it, but you were twitching too much, you were gaining and losing speed all the time. the hits were very destructive and were pretty well done. 7/10

Here and now - I must admit, this one was ub3r awesome. You were fast and destructive, and had a nice flow going all the time. Just 1 thing i disliked on this replay: the pose. It could have been better looking, but it didn't matter that much. 9/10
:^)
Love what you did with the replay, the transitions were really fast, and it looks surprisingly good in -30. The hit was alright, but hitting Uke on the ground is making my donuts glazed :hurricane:
Well I tried picking him up, then I remembered it was in -30 gravity so I was like aw hell no. haha

Glad you liked my transitions at least :P
Hey guys I'm back!

Well anyways I was making a replay and this happened.

I'll try and continue it to the best of my ability and try and break Jaker's count of 7.
Attached Files
Gorgeous 2.rpl (77.5 KB, 101 views)