Ranking
ayy thanks oaky

btw guys, I will eventually hit your threads sooner or later staff stuff takes priority I'm afraid. But you guys don't go to threads for a free cnc back, you come to watch some replays. :^)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Here's a variation I did on booty swing, I'm tempted to keep trying to get all the pecs in that boom kick, or try something different idk.

Its nice to be on break though so I can dish one of these out for you guys.
Attached Files
Booty_Swing.rpl (201.2 KB, 85 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I just watched this like 60 times in a row.
Rarely saw a replay which is so good.
The bodyparts booming all over the place.
The awesome pose.
The incredible speed.

You are a true replay master
evil Führer of Evil
What? Ok.

Not realistic looking or anything, but I suppose it wasn't meant to be. Awesome speed and stuff, with good damage. Looked really explosive! GG.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Not realistic looking or anything, but I suppose it wasn't meant to be.

not all madmans are realistic mate. and its mrjingles, so.

there was a tiny knee twitch in the opener, but other than that

its ok
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Tsuion if this is only an ok replay I really wanna know what a good replay is to you.
evil Führer of Evil
This is as War_Hero as it gets from someone who makes replays in 2017, one vicious sally towards uke is all that is needed to break him up proper. I love these replays and i always considered them so over the top to the point of being funny as fuck, and despite a lot of comparisons between us i still think you have the "craziest" replays because you are a lot better than me at openers and launching towards uke as shown in this replay.
I also like how you set up a kick and get 4 dms with barely a thigh of distance and 15 frames to prepare it.
oh yeah
Ah sorry for the late reply, kinda forgot about my thread again. I've tried getting the boom for the longest time, I think I'll just keep it as it is for now. I'm pooped. :v

Also also, thanks for the cnc all! I had a lot of fun making this one. Also pusga, I think you're the only only who thinks that haha <3

If I have time I'll try and make another decent replay in a few weeks once my exams are done. Get hyped /o/
yo guys decided to do a quick wip for the oc

I'll probably change the way I break the neck piece but here's what I got so far
Attached Files
Milk Milk Lemonade!!.rpl (279.0 KB, 38 views)
holy fuck what did I just witness

..hoW?

I cannot cnc what I cannot see

hey look that rhymed I'm gr8 and so r u
Climbing like you've never seen before (parody of xlr84life's thread):
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...44#post9187844